Which portable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hans

I want to buy a portable vapo and am currently debating which modell to choose. I've tried the solo and the no2 and liked both quite a bit and tommorrow I'm gonna try the iolite.
So far I can't really make out big differences between the solo and the no2 though I've noticed that almost everybody rates the solo higher.
At the moment I'm leaning towards the iolite because the portability is an important factor for me and it seems to me that the ionite is simply the most practical of the three devices. On the other hand there seems to be a lot of controversy about it's durability and overall effect. Some love it and others hate it. (To clarify I'm talking about the 2.0 modell)
To make things even "worse" I've just stumbled upon the mivape. Of course one can only speculate about it since it's not yet available (or is it already?) but given the anouncements are accurate it should combine the practicability that I like about the ionite and the durability/high end fabrication of the solo.

After doing alot of research I'm more unsure which one to choose than ever so I'm hoping you can help me with the decision.

tl; dr: ionite because of portability, solo because of overall greatness, no2 because of price (as I mentioned I don't really see a huge difference between solo and no2) or wait for the mivape?

thanks in advance

hans,
hans said:
I hope this is the right thread.
I want to buy a portable vapo and am currently debating which modell to choose. I've tried the solo and the no2 and liked both quite a bit and tommorrow I'm gonna try the iolite.
So far I can't really make out big differences between the solo and the no2 though I've noticed that almost everybody rates the solo higher.
At the moment I'm leaning towards the iolite because the portability is an important factor for me and it seems to me that the ionite is simply the most practical of the three devices. On the other hand there seems to be a lot of controversy about it's durability and overall effect. Some love it and others hate it. (To clarify I'm talking about the 2.0 modell)
To make things even "worse" I've just stumbled upon the mivape. Of course one can only speculate about it since it's not yet available (or is it already?) but given the anouncements are accurate it should combine the practicability that I like about the ionite and the durability/high end fabrication of the solo.

After doing alot of research I'm more unsure which one to choose than ever so I'm hoping you can help me with the decision.

tl; dr: ionite because of portability, solo because of overall greatness, no2 because of price (as I mentioned I don't really see a huge difference between solo and no2) or wait for the mivape?

thanks in advance

Have you considered ThermoVape's TV1 or Magic Flight ?

kingofqueens,

weedemon

enthusiast
kingofqueens said:
Have you considered ThermoVape's TV1 or Magic Flight ?

+1 to this idea! both are the 2 that come to mind for me to recommend a stealthy portable

weedemon,

max

Out to lunch
or wait for the mivape?
I'd wait quite a while before shelling out big bucks for that one. Retailers have not really been pleased with the quality control on the viVape.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom