which hygrometers do you guys use/recommend

stinkytofus

looking at amazon there is $10-14 for acurite and thermo pro and the 16.99 one for like 12 packs offbrand

I personally have an acurite for my infant kid and it works great

what have you guys used that worked great?

Madtater

I use this one.

I enjoy a nice collection of cigars (about 500 or so right now). I partake a couple times a week.

This may be overkill for what you’re looking for, but i use this in my large humidor and it works excellent. I have had it for 2 years and i have only changed the battery once. Works fantastic. Easy to use and setup.

If you’re looking for something more simple, the Xicar ones are nice.

Last edited:

stinkytofus

I use this one.

I am enjoy a nice collection of cigars (about 500 or so right now). I partake a couple times a week.

This may be overkill for what you’re looking for, but i use this in my large humidor and it works excellent. I have had it for 2 years and i have only changed the battery once. Works fantastic. Easy to use and setup.

If you’re looking for something more simple, the Xicar ones are nice.
any extra costs post purchase ?

Madtater

Plus or minus 3% is pretty standard for consumer hygrometers. Some of the cheaper ones are +/- 5%. Some you can adjust the reading after testing.

The govee one was good rootb

Madtater,
Reactions: LesPlenty

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Plus or minus 3% is pretty standard for consumer hygrometers. Some of the cheaper ones are +/- 5%. Some you can adjust the reading after testing.

The govee one was good rootb

I sealed one Govee at a time in a Ball jar with 62% Boveda packs for 24 hours. Then in the free app, adjusted the “offset” to match. I’m using (8) of them in various airtight containers.

Top Bottom