Which desktop heavy are you most excited about?

Which has your VAS on overdrive the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Where are people excited about for Quaroma?

Wasn't on my radar.
Yeah man I’d like to check the ceramic one out, be cool to see how his materials stand up against the Ti of FP. Flavor is a no brainer Ti can get a little itchy on my throat but still used FP all the time because of its performance.

Vasgas

Thank you every one that voted for me ❤️ If I get time I will have to link pictures of the new completed stuff in my threads. Thank you every one for the support.
It's a testament to your products and how much everyone loves you.

Although I did notice you and refc voting for yourselves, when you guys didn't need it at all :lol:

Where are people excited about for Quaroma?

Wasn't on my radar.
We're a diverse group of ents. Something for everyone

Yeah man I’d like to check the ceramic one out, be cool to see how his materials stand up against the Ti of FP. Flavor is a no brainer Ti can get a little itchy on my throat but still used FP all the time because of its performance.
Was a hard choice between this and your products. Will be getting one of yours when the list gets shorter.

It's definitely one to watch. Seems like it'll be the cheapest way to have 3 very different heaters at your disposal. Since I have a VROD and Enail-Elev8r I'd probably go ceramic only but the Quarts is still tempting.
I hope I can be as analytical when making my choice. I always end up buying more than i should :doh:

Vasgas

Well I can't vote now, but my vote would have to go for the iDB vapes considering I purchased one 😂

Also if anyone cares I wrote a short review of my current opinion of the Halo in it's thread! Hint: it's good lol
Awesome review! Nice to see everyone with their new toys.

Personally, am still very much focused on the QaromaShop Trinity of heads.

Anyone seen the function videos? I'm totally sold. Just waiting to send money over :rockon:

Shadooz

Personally, am still very much focused on the QaromaShop Trinity of heads.

Anyone seen the function videos? I'm totally sold. Just waiting to send money over :rockon:

Was worry about any "void", but even with ceramic the whole arm seems well fixed. So now i wait some price, and running stats (coil temp and heatup time).

however their bowl seems a bit too wide for the jointure .. cause if it's 18mm joint, it won't gonna work with 14mm..
I see hotspot on one of their video with the glass one and rubies...
And they already show overload, in deepness, with not a huge load, for the thermal pressure it can deliver...

Edit: after some reading..

"
Temps are pretty close altogether. Qaroma, Taroma and Ceroma all works between 575F to 650F, depending on preference and configurations. Its not the lowest of temps, but not too high as well. In exchange for slightly higher temps, durability, power and stability is greatly enhanced.

For the function videos, Qaroma was at 640F, Taroma and Ceroma was at 615F. Qaroma and Taroma used 18mm bowls, Ceroma used a 14mm bowl. The glass was 14inches tall with a 65mm diameter can.
"

He chooses thick walls, where i would choose thinner inside wall and thicker outside one...
Which force him to put the temp high...

but ceramic not being the most calories asking is a surprise..

as real qwartz have the highest conduction (6 W.m-1.K-1) while it's less than 2 for titanium and ceramic.
@invertedisdead inverzion, using qwartz, can get really lower in coil temps.. so must be more boro than qwartz..

Titanium one seems not as really different, aesteticaly and efficiency, than a flowerpot.
but a ceramic one ! 🤑

And the stand 😍 but it's just laking of a lid over it..:bowdown:and why two slot ?

Last edited:

Vasgas

Hey there bro. You quoted my post but I'm having a tough time understanding you. Apologies in advance if i misunderstand anything.

Was worry about any "void", but even with ceramic the whole arm seems well fixed. So now i wait some price, and running stats (coil temp and heatup time).
What's void?

however their bowl seems a bit too wide for the jointure .. cause if it's 18mm joint, it won't gonna work with 14mm..
Similar bowls to elev8or as far as i know. There's also an 18mm version. I'm really not sure what you mean though with the above.

I see hotspot on one of their video with the glass one and rubies...
And they already show overload, in deepness, with not a huge load, for the thermal pressure it can deliver...
You lost me after hotspot :lol: I'ma habitual stirrer so that doesn't bother me much. There are few different videos though. One with stirring and another without. The ones with no stir looked good enough to me. Abv looked even to me.

Sorry I'm not more technically savvy to notice things like thermal pressure rofl. Don't even know what that means lol.

Edit: after some reading..

"
Temps are pretty close altogether. Qaroma, Taroma and Ceroma all works between 575F to 650F, depending on preference and configurations. Its not the lowest of temps, but not too high as well. In exchange for slightly higher temps, durability, power and stability is greatly enhanced.

For the function videos, Qaroma was at 640F, Taroma and Ceroma was at 615F. Qaroma and Taroma used 18mm bowls, Ceroma used a 14mm bowl. The glass was 14inches tall with a 65mm diameter can.
"

He chooses thick walls, where i would choose thinner inside wall and thicker outside one...
Which force him to put the temp high...

but ceramic not being the most calories asking is a surprise..

as real qwartz have the highest conduction (6 W.m-1.K-1) while it's less than 2 for titanium and ceramic.
@invertedisdead inverzion, using qwartz, can get really lower in coil temps.. so must be more boro than qwartz..
Too technical for me:lol:. But there are posts on his IG explaining the reasons behind his designs. You could DM him for more info.

Edit: I just Googled thermal conductivity of quartz and titanium and it seems you may have gotten it wrong.
Titanium one seems not as really different, aesteticaly and efficiency, than a flowerpot.
but a ceramic one ! 🤑
My flowerpots cannot do what he did in the video. My flowerpots are also nowhere as thick, when watching the breakdown video of Taroma. But i definitely feel flowerpots are much more pleasing aesthetically.

And the stand 😍 but it's just laking of a lid over it..:bowdown:and why two slot ?
I'd have zero need for a lid personally. Mine heaters are on almost all day. Any reason why 2 slots are bad? I'm just glad it's not expensive lol

Vasgas,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shadooz

What's void?
Void, emptyness, space... in france we say "jeu" = game, google can't give me a word except game, maybe "loosness" ?

Similar bowls to elev8or as far as i know. There's also an 18mm version. I'm really not sure what you mean though with the above.

You lost me after hotspot :lol: I'ma habitual stirrer so that doesn't bother me much. There are few different videos though. One with stirring and another without. The ones with no stir looked good enough to me. Abv looked even to me.
It's the bowl shape that made u force to stirr, because of hotspot. Which is def a criteria for vaporizer...
And it's even more noticeable with wide bowl on 14mm.

I just Googled thermal conductivity of quartz and titanium and it seems you may have gotten it wrong.
I never checked the titanium one, i did now, it range around 15 which is the highest of the three.
but i'm certain about qwartz (range from 1 to 6, depending of purity),
rubies=50 ,
And different ceramic. porcelain/sandstone ranging from 1 to 2 without cellulose, or also AlN going till 150.
Which bring one of the last question i still get : what ceramic did he uses ? Cause some can have corrosion weakness...

I'd have zero need for a lid personally. Mine heaters are on almost all day. Any reason why 2 slots are bad? I'm just glad it's not expensive lol
Because someone else clean homedust for u, or no-one ever does..

And I use it too sporadically to let it on all day..

The 2 slots are just useless, it triggers my OCD... :lol:

Shadooz,

Vasgas

Void, emptyness, space... in france we say "jeu" = game, google can't give me a word except game, maybe "loosness" ?
Gotcha. I understood looseness lol. Thanks
It's the bowl shape that made u force to stirr, because of hotspot. Which is def a criteria for vaporizer...
And it's even more noticeable with wide bowl on 14mm.
Someone asked this on Discord. The bowls are exactly the same whether 14mm or 18mm. Only the joints are different size. Obviously gonna have to get a couple in hands to know for sure.
I never checked the titanium one, i did now, it range around 15 which is the highest of the three.
but i'm certain about qwartz (range from 1 to 6, depending of purity),
rubies=50 ,
And different ceramic. porcelain/sandstone ranging from 1 to 2 without cellulose, or also AlN going till 150.
Which bring one of the last question i still get : what ceramic did he uses ? Cause some can have corrosion weakness...
There are posts on ig explaining that, as i mentioned previously. Its actually why I Googled to begin with, cos I remember reading it different on Qaromashop ig. I'm just too baked to find it :lol:
Because someone else clean homedust for u, or no-one ever does..

And I use it too sporadically to let it on all day..

The 2 slots are just useless, it triggers my OCD... :lol:
I just figured why would i want a lid if I'd be lifting the head in and out of the stand, on a regular basis? I don't put a lid on pencil holders shaped like a mug for the same reason. Cleaning it is probably as easy as dunking it in water. Its ceramic after all. I'd wanna clean it occasionally, lid or no lid. Maybe the clay people in China has the reverse of your OCD and is obsessed with 2 slots? :lol:

Vasgas,
Reactions: dimmusp

Shadooz

There are posts on ig explaining that, as i mentioned previously. Its actually why I Googled to begin with, cos I remember reading it different on Qaromashop ig. I'm just too baked to find it :lol:
I read its efficiency part in IG afterward, what i've put in edit, on my first post of the day.
Instagram is shit to read without account, and discord...

just figured why would i want a lid if I'd be lifting the head in and out of the stand, on a regular basis? I don't put a lid on pencil holders shaped like a mug for the same reason. Cleaning it is probably as easy as dunking it in water. Its ceramic after all. I'd wanna clean it occasionally, lid or no lid. Maybe the clay people in China has the reverse of your OCD and is obsessed with 2 slots? :lol:
Because everyone is not under medical use, or a pothead...
I'm not a coffeshop tenant, if i lift up 4/6 separate times a day, it's max. And keeping the whole things little warm will let reheat faster.
As why i would let my coffee machine on if i have no customer to serve.. ?

And homedust fall right on top of the heater, falling inside...
even my little herborizer collect homedust..

A ceramic lid cost only 2/5$ to make.. with fireproof hemp fiber, to lift it, hot.
It can look like a mushroom, or anything else. that's calling for art model ! 🥲

Last edited:

Vaporware

In English another way to say that is “play”, like “There is some play in my VRod head because my coil is too short to fill the space inside.” So it’s almost the same as in French. :)

I don’t hear it a lot, but in some places I think it’s still a popular way of describing looseness.

Shadooz

In English another way to say that is “play”, like “There is some play in my VRod head because my coil is too short to fill the space inside.” So it’s almost the same as in French. :)

I don’t hear it a lot, but in some places I think it’s still a popular way of describing looseness.
I've seen it too, but the only sentences Google give me with it, was having some play=luck.
So many fake friends between shakespear and Molière ...

Anyway, qaromashop shows it in one of its IG video, seems sturdy, but could only say when/if it will be in my hand

cptofnthng

In german it works the same way and is used quite often. But where direct translations can lead to can be read in the vapolaborium thread.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker

There is a video to make it tighter it is essentially putting a small flat head screw driver between coils and open them just a little each one until it’s tight ❤️

Top Bottom