Which desktop heavy are you most excited about?

Which has your VAS on overdrive the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vasgas

Just had an interesting exchange with @Shit Snacks and figured this could be a good first poll to post. I'm really curious because my choices seems to change every few days. VAS totally owns me so its on my mind quite a bit. Pretty much have my purchases planned out until it changes again :lol:

What would you choose if you could only pick 1? Obviously everyone has different considerations, so the results are pretty much only for s&g :spliff:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Just had an interesting exchange with @Shit Snacks and figured this could be a good first poll to post. I'm really curious because my choices seems to change every few days. VAS totally owns me so its on my mind quite a bit. Pretty much have my purchases planned out until it changes again :lol:

What would you choose if you could only pick 1? Obviously everyone has different considerations, so the results are pretty much only for s&g :spliff:

CouchLog*
haha I had presumed that was an autocorrect typo or something but you did it again above :D

Oh so brod is a new newvape eh? Another one of the CH flowerpot etc

Could also specify this is about the latest heavy desktop vapes? :tup:

SquirrelMaster

Heady Atlas for me, that thing is dead sexy. Other then that I feel like my VAS has plateaued. I'm looking forward to building my own Glass Symphony for a completely glass air path, plus it was cheap to order all the parts. It's something a little different then any of my other devices. There's only so many ways to vape and I have my bases pretty well covered at this point so nothing has been jumping out at me lately.

HighVapeEnthusiast

Brod in case of Dabbing compability.
But most I use my diy Misty Log Vape with 20 3mm glas balls addet to the heater.
Cheap as F**k and a great and flavorful heavy hitter.
I would allways prefer ballvapes for desktop.
IDB Vapes are really beautiful! Maybe someday....;)

Vasgas

I changed my vote (again) after some thinking. Its between Brod and Qaromashop now but I'm leaning towards qaromashop for its design, that i feel makes more sense. This will depend on the function videos that will release soon, according to the maker.

If the function videos don't deliver, I'm back to wanting a Brod and IDB stuff. Vote away my fellow ents! The result means absolutely nothing :lol:

3 Feet Farms

Like you vasgas, I seem to be stuck in a never-ending cycle VAS and my wants seem to change daily depending on what I have seen on here and insta.

I currently voted for the qaromashop, I am liking the look of this one at the moment and I would like to see the performance videos.

But in this week alone I have also gone through a phase of wanting the old head hot rod, that things is beautiful.

And of course, there is the Brod which just looks like it rips.

I have said it before, so many vapes, but so little money :lol: I need a different job....... or a lottery win.

3ff

e2a - I hadn't even seen the IDB cloud, just looked it up and that is going to have to be added to the list as well :doh:

Vasgas

Like you vasgas, I seem to be stuck in a never-ending cycle VAS and my wants seem to change daily depending on what I have seen on here and insta.
Glad I'm not alone :lol:

I currently voted for the qaromashop, I am liking the look of this one at the moment and I would like to see the performance videos.
It's more than looks for me personally. Without going too deep into my myriad of reasons, it's just more of what I'm looking for in design and theoretically, performance wise as well. This would be more suited for the product thread itself so I'll stop here.

But in this week alone I have also gone through a phase of wanting the old head hot rod, that things is beautiful.
Price has gone down a bit, perhaps after seeing all the feedback. So it may be a viable option especially if you like the form factor? I see wood lovers going nuts over the old head. Personally, it's still a bit too expensive for me, for what is essentially a terp torch. To each his own though. Thats why the poll was made. Its interesting to see what everyone chooses, hopefully without any judgement lmao
And of course, there is the Brod which just looks like it rips.
Hell yeah. I literally had it in my cart until i saw Qaromashop on reddit, fc and IG. It rips for sure and naturally, I have more faith in Cannabis Hardware as a company than a newcomer. Just waiting patiently for the qaronashop function videos before i decide for real. Like many others, I'm pretty stoked and optimistic.

I have said it before, so many vapes, but so little money :lol: I need a different job....... or a lottery win.

3ff
Don't we all? :lol:

e2a - I hadn't even seen the IDB cloud, just looked it up and that is going to have to be added to the list as well :doh:
That was my first vote due to how pretty it is and the affordability. But i already have halogen and cartridge heater based vapes and they're not really my cuppa. So i figured to stick with PID styles, that have served me wellso far. I save some on controllers and coils too so win win. Don't get me wrong though. I still plan to get IDBs. The poll requires only one choice. My VAS, however requires multiple vapes:lol::doh:

MikeRotchHertz

It’s a really tough decision, but I think I’m gonna go for the InVerzion vaporizer.
Yeah it's a travesty that it was left off of the list 😁

I had a hard time submitting one vote so looks like I'll be buying multiple. Kind of cheating because I already own a halo, but I'm still very excited for the heady atlas.

Also very excited for the all glass paths in the inverZion and the quaroma too. Since it's the first of it's kind I believe, I'll also be trying the ceroma because I think ceramic enail head is going to be the shit.

Last edited:

Shadooz

Also very excited for the all glass paths in the inverZion and the quaroma too. Since it's the first of it's kind I believe, I'll also be trying the ceroma because I think ceramic enail head is going to be the shit.
Ceramic will need the right shape and earth quality. U can lose all the efficiency with low conduction, or void...
But way Easier, Cheaper to mass product once u've found the perfect mold.
and can allow alot of artistic cover 🤑

So, like u, i'm waiting ceroma feedback video...
If he makes it right, it will be a smaller, energy efficient vapbong..
His design is still too industrial, too sharp edges..
But if efficiency is here, it will open back the ceramic road, which have been the one chosen by our old folks using charcoal

foyer-tete-plate-en-terre-cuite-chicha.jpg

And if he miss the efficiency part, i may stil able to put inverzion heart, which seems to win that part, covered by ceroma coat ;)
But for now, the ceroma pictures don't show if it's made in two part, if it's sturdy, heatup time...

Last edited:

howie105

I am most excited about the Highlighter because I just got it working. It checks the adaptability, power, taste boxes, and it's inexpensive. Second on the list is the ELEV8R, both coil and torch driven models. They check the same boxes, except they aren't as cheap and a little less tasty.

Texus

After a good paycheck, got a BROD set up since it was what was available. And dang that vape station case and its accessories looks fiiiiine.

Will report back later.

And I'll still probably grab that Old Head as soon as I can.

Vasgas

Last couple hours before poll closes. Love to see just how diverse the community is. We really are sophisticated ents :lol:

Top Bottom