• Glow 18

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shammer

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Splinter Z (secondhand)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Splinter Z (Unklmrk refurbished)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Splinter V2 (closeout 2fer bc 3 > 1+1)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies
Hey FC,

Bought a Splinter this summer when I learned that they were still still for sale (and still still still are 🤨) and have not put it down since. Loving the flavor, power, and ease of hits. So naturally I thought, “what should I buy next?”

I have a vague plan for exploring the vaping world that’s constantly getting derailed. My next foray was supposed to be into butane bricks but now that I’ve got my mods dialed in, I just want to keep trying 510s.

With Covid, I’m only vaping solo even if I’m vaping with others. Thanks to the V2 and FW7, I’ve become a bit of a flavor chaser, willing to sacrifice high temps for taste. I’m also on Alan’s waitlist for a custom with maybe 18mos to go (currently thinking an iHeat with log base) if that changes the logic.

Also, I’m a little leery of rebuildables, not because I think it’d be hard to rebuild them but because once I learn how, there’ll probably be a bunch more things to tempt me. Much like my initial hesitation about box mods. 🤷‍♂️

With that out of the way, I present you with the following poll. Where to next, guys? Also greatly appreciated if you can drop a line why.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Top Bottom