Where was my "new to forum" thread moved to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notsureaboutvapes

Hey,

I'm new here, so I hope I didn't break any rules with my last thread, I looked at them before posting so someone let me know if I did....I might not have been discrete enough.

Anyways, I didn't see the thread moved to the other parts of the forum, anyone wanna inform me on this and the policies around here?

Thanks

Notsureaboutvapes,

Notsureaboutvapes

Pretty much just asking a whole bunch of general questions about Vaporizers, which ones are good and admitting I'd been trying to give up smoking, asking a lot about whether or not vaporizers get one as "inebriated" as smoking, whether you can see/taste/smell the vapor, and health questions, etc.

I don't know if it is acceptable around here to use words like H**G, W**D, P*T, etc, though I would imagine it is...freedom of speech and all.

So I was wondering if someone could answer where my thread went, cause I don't know how things work around here.

Thanks

Notsureaboutvapes,

Notsureaboutvapes

Anyone know?

Is it okay to use "illicit" words around here in terms of Cannabis and smoking??

I'd think so, I wouldn't see any other reason my thread would have been inapriopriate.

And does a "moved thread" mean it was inapropriate and DELETED or just Moved??

Notsureaboutvapes,

rayski

Notsureaboutvapes said:
Hey,

I'm new here, so I hope I didn't break any rules with my last thread, I looked at them before posting so someone let me know if I did....I might not have been discrete enough.

Anyways, I didn't see the thread moved to the other parts of the forum, anyone wanna inform me on this and the policies around here?

Thanks
Your "new to forum" post is listed in the "Ask the Vaporists" forum.

rayski,

Notsureaboutvapes

rayski said:
Notsureaboutvapes said:
Hey,

Thanks
Your "new to forum" post is listed in the "Ask the Vaporists" forum.
Thanks

Notsureaboutvapes,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom