Where to post cannabis reviews?

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Hi there,
I'd like to start off by saying that if this is in the wrong place please feel free to move it to the right place. Last thing I want to do is cause waves. Thanks! :)

Alright, so I write ecig reviews on ECF for various ecig companies. Its fun, helps keep my mind busy when my pain and anxiety gets too much. So, it got me wondering... where would I post reviews online for stains sold out of Canadian dispensaries and mail order places (mail order is legal here)? I have a review for a dispensary that I wrote last night, 3 strains, and want to put it up somewhere that other Canadians might see it. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. Just looking to do this as a hobby for fun lol thanks in advance! :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
No rule against it, it just may not mean anything to anyone else other than you haha I don't think it would be best to post in another thread like the one shared above, it's not really on topic at all... You can search in those areas for another thread though that already talks about strain reviews... But if you want to talk about specific strain reviews from specific places in a specific area, it would be best to start a new thread if one does not already exist... So people interested in that specific topic can find it

HyDrOpOnIc1987

No rule against it, it just may not mean anything to anyone else other than you haha I don't think it would be best to post in another thread like the one shared above, it's not really on topic at all... You can search in those areas for another thread though that already talks about strain reviews... But if you want to talk about specific strain reviews from specific places in a specific area, it would be best to start a new thread if one does not already exist... So people interested in that specific topic can find it
Ok awesome, tyvm. Because I'm in Canada, I figured it would be best to at least mention the location as every dispensary here seems to have totally different product from eachother, even if the strain is the same name its almost a guarantee its from another grower lol so many places popping up up here :)

Thanks again, i REALLY didn't want to post a review and then have it break a bunch of rules or something lol I'll probably create a Canadian Dispensary Strains Review thread if I don't find one already made. Probably the best way to go about it as to avoid confusion :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I think there is a section, called vaporizables, something like that, you will see there is an area somewhere in here that makes sense to start this thread for "Canada dispensary strain reviews" :tup:

HyDrOpOnIc1987

Yeah I think there is a section, called vaporizables, something like that, you will see there is an area somewhere in here that makes sense to start this thread for "Canada dispensary strain reviews" :tup:
Ugh, of course i didnt wait to read this before posting lmao guess i can either report and request it merged with the other, or delete and remake (if thats a possibility here)

HyDrOpOnIc1987,
Top Bottom