Where to buy hemp fiber?

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I can't seem to find the little pack that came with maybe a dynavap kit. I've learned a little goes a long way so I'm looking for a modest ebay option to use as filters for my Splinter and Tinymight cooling stems.

Easywider

Simple is the way
ooh I didn't see the bleached part. If I remember correctly from the e-cig world when folks would use bleached cotton for wicks, It was safe to use but the process could leave a taste detectable by some and they would boil it first to remove.

Lol, I have a little purple pack that is always lost somewhere in the house when I want to use it.

C No Ego

ooh I didn't see the bleached part. If I remember correctly from the e-cig world when folks would use bleached cotton for wicks, It was safe to use but the process could leave a taste detectable by some and they would boil it first to remove.

Lol, I have a little purple pack that is always lost somewhere in the house when I want to use it.
I went to reorder from E-wic dot com or whatever and they do not carry it anymore ... I now just use cotton ... got a lot of cotton in places around the house collected for quite some time ETC... I change out the little cotton balls in the vape more regularly than the hemp wick balls used previously as it is not as scarce a resource ... the cotton I have available has had a chance to air out so no smells or tastes to deal with

Vape_Or_Die420

Vape_Or_Die420,
Top Bottom