Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Outside

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sitting on floor/beanbag/other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Radwin Bodnic

I dont imagine myself vaping at a desk or a table. To me it is a relaxing experience and I want to be super comfortable when vaping.

In the dedicated vape room I have two Safari lounge armchairs (Maurice Burke, Arkana).
fauteuil-safari-vintage-par-maurice-burke-pour-arkana-1970.jpg

There is a small glass coffee table next to these chairs and this is where I use my desktops. Sit up straight, take a hit, lay back, exhale.

When I'm vaping in the living room with the portables I have the choice between a Bump sofa (Ora-ïto, Dunlopillo) or a Togo sofa (Michel Ducaroy, Ligne Roset).

600.jpg

15925041_03_740x.jpg

I sometimes can be a real lazy-ass when I'm stoned. :D

It worth mentioning that I didn't bought any of these at the crazy price they currently retail.

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Kinda surprised “outside” or more specifically “outside in a hammock” aren’t options. Nothing beats taking a portable hammock and hotboxing in the woods. If I vape inside I have to have a window fan going to avoid stinking up the house and bothering the neighbours, so it’s just easier and more centering to go out into the woods to partake

XpeeN

On bed. Either I use it as a chair (raise the bed) and use my TV as a PC monitor, or just laying down and using my phone/think.

Either way,I use a note app to orginize my train of thought a.k.a thought-tabs so when I'm jumping from one topic to another, or if one topic leads to another, I won't forget it all and all my work is gone XD

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Consider it done! If I can still edit.
Thanks! And you might as well add "Bar", too, as I often vape with my buddies at one of their bars they put in their basement... the place ROCKS, literally. There's a jam/recording studio area filled with shitloads of equipment, bad-ass high-end big-boy stereo system area, huge home theater area, pool table area.... We caught all the big Pats/Sox/Celts/Bruins etc games over the last 20 years down there, it's like fuckin' Xanadu! Sooo jealousy inducing...:rolleyes::nod:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Unfortunately my window to edit has passed. Apologies for my limited listing of every possible flat surface in a home 😂
Well, wasn't really asking that... :rofl::lmao::hmm::rolleyes:... a bar/counter is pretty much the same thing and quite dif than an actual table or desk, and you coulda just kinda goup em together to get more accurate votes, but whatevs!

Easywider

Simple is the way
I spread it out equally throughout the day.
• During the day it's in my office at my workstation ( I have a carbon filter from a grow tent, run it for a bit after a sesh if i want to kill smell)
• When I'm cooking, it's under the kitchen hood fan.
• When the kids are home, It's bedroom bathroom with ballvape station.
• Night time when kids go down, it's couch or bed.

Top Bottom