Where can I find mods for my Ditanium

Tremojem

Hey, I just bought a new Ditanium.

Love it, but was wondering if there were any mods out there. Wands, basket screens, etc.

Thanks

Tremojem,

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
While not exactly a mod you wouldn't know being a new user but the original OG wand didn't have the glass screen only a couple of notches and a groove in the glass that holds the titanium screen in place, it stays cleaner longer and is easier to clean and imo better airflow. They are now probably impossible to find unless you come across a vape shop with old stock, or you can try Ditanium directly? A year or so ago he still had some but who knows if he has any more now. @BestBuds modded his by putting boro balls in the heater for more residual heat , his instructions are probably somewhere in the Ditanium thread. If you haven't already picked up the Sneaky Pete whipless glass adapter it's worth while having

Bad Dog,
Reactions: BestBuds

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
:tup:

Shit Snacks,

Tremojem

I am not interested in heater mods.

I think this thing rips, and does not require improvements in that area.

I guess my concern was the smaller OG wand that used less material.

But, the more I use it the more efficient I get at using it...so it may be a moot point.

Then again I am still new to it, and anticipate many more brain farts to emerge from my very high and medicated brain...lol.

Seriously, this Ditanium really is the bomb. I get a different, longer lasting effect with this vaporizer.

Really loving it.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I am not interested in heater mods.

I think this thing rips, and does not require improvements in that area.

I guess my concern was the smaller OG wand that used less material.

But, the more I use it the more efficient I get at using it...so it may be a moot point.

Then again I am still new to it, and anticipate many more brain farts to emerge from my very high and medicated brain...lol.

Seriously, this Ditanium really is the bomb. I get a different, longer lasting effect with this vaporizer.

Really loving it.

Sorry the thread I linked, is the thread for the ditanium, it is not just heater mods, that was just the preview post at the top of that page, you will find a lot more discussion about it there in general is why I was sharing the link, in case you didn't know where thread was

Bad Dog

The v1 v2 wands have a identical herb chamber

Bad Dog,

oldfool

This is kinda slick.

Ditanium Whipless Handpiece

4_4a00e906-8600-482d-9be6-70dfd7c8030d_1024x1024.jpg

oldfool,

Tremojem

Sweet looking.

How about basket screens.

Not sure about DDave on this one.

The site page is without pics etc.

Tremojem,

Bad Dog

If I remember correctly from a Troy from 420 vape zone ddave is who you want for Ditanium basket screens. If you're unsure what is the correct size email him I'm sure he'd be all to happy to point you in the right direction

Bad Dog,

Tremojem

Yeah, I heard that too, and am on board with DDave, just unsure about it for Ditanium. I have read excellent reviews and seen videos that show in detail, inventory and usage, of his work, on the EQ Mods. The guy rocks and is loved by many, so much respect to him.

Yes, I saw the titanium hand piece accessory.

I have been putting less material in and for now it works...but something keeps pulling me back to basket screens.

If not, then else...else being Ti Hand Piece.

Tremojem,

Texus

I love the DDave baskets and use them with this other glass that I think now comes as part of his Ditanium kit. I happened to have an EQ kit not being used so just pulled parts from it (14F to 18M piece; 18mm want & clip attaching it to glass mouthpiece, etc).

Texus,

Texus

Oh cool, yea I almost pulled the trigger on the EQ.
I was deciding between EQ and Ditanium. And if not for the EQ being backordered, I'd probably have one of those now. But VERY happy that I got the Ditanium. So much I like about it over the EQ's feature set. Combo hits being top of the list.

Texus,
Top Bottom