When you've got too much...

The_Algebraist

In the end, how did you decide to store your supply? I'm about to pick up a big supply (for me) in a week or two.

stickstones said:
Well, my ship came in...great stuff, too! I probably have about 6 months supply. It might not even be worth the trouble for that little time span. What say you?

The_Algebraist,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
in the end, I did nothing. It will only last about six months and would keep breaking the seal to get a bud. I do have some sealable mason jars that I will use some time.

stickstones,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Just came into my second annual stash. Used an old pesto jar to seal away half of it. Will report how well it works.

stickstones,
Reactions: LeftBased

Inforit

...is that even possible? This thread is the opposite of the dry spells thread.

I'm about to come upon what could be a 6 month supply for me!!!!!

What can I do to preserve it best? The freezer is out of the question due to the kids.

I think I will divvy it up into 1/4 oz ziplock bags and put it in some of those mason type jars that we have in the kitchen for flour, sugar, etc. Then put them in a closet in the coldest room in the house.

What works for you guys when you've got an over supply?
Look into mason jars and 62% humidity packs. If you can find a small hygrometer for inside of the jar it will help. Using one from a cigar store.

Inforit,

tokenknifeguy

So is the best way for long term storage is just in a dry and dark place, with temps from 40-60F the best?

I don't remember where I saw it, but saw where one dude put some weed in a jar in the freezer and in the fridge and after a year, tested them both out. The fridge one didn't do that good in holding terps, but the one in the freezer still had the loud smell/taste. I would think that freezing would be bad on the cannabis, as they do have some water content don't they? I have way too much hemp and still got another several ozs on the way. I need some long term solutions myself too.

tokenknifeguy,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I need some long term solutions myself too

Look here:

RustyOldNail,

Zow237

I think a wine fridge is a pretty good way to store your buds long term. Can pick them up used for a good price. Im going to have to invest in one when i am harvesting a half lb atleast every few months

Zow237,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I think a wine fridge is a pretty good way to store your buds long term. Can pick them up used. Im going to have to invest in one when i am harvesting a half lb atleast every few months
I hate FB but facebook marketplace is great for stuff like that... nice problem to have 👍🏻

Bologna,
Reactions: Zow237

Zow237

I hate FB but facebook marketplace is great for stuff like that... nice problem to have 👍🏻
that and offer up. I have a bunch of resellers around me that are selling them for cheap at an establishment. can be found on that site. Pretty cool to have a bunch of avenues for used stuff

Zow237,
Reactions: Bologna
Top Bottom