• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's what with Flowerpot offerings?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hoping some kind soul will give me the rundown on the FP offerings so I don't have to read through the threads myself... Confused over all different bowls and names Showerheads, Dcups, Weedeaters, Twax, etc. What exactly does this beast of a vape entail, what is the user experience, and how does it differ between the various offerings? They're all temp controlled enail heaters and bowls? Thanks!! :D

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Weedeater and showerhead are meant for flower

dcup and tbucket for dabs

vrod for doing either or both (twaxing, doing flower and dabs at the same time)

tsunami is a tbucket with controller all in one device

EDIT: is that an acceptable starter glossary? :)

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
You have your 2 types of bowls, glass and titanium and they come in 14 and 18. The glass is all one piece but the titanium is the same bowl but with different post options. You have the shower head and Weedeater for flower but I also believe you can dab off the shower head, I think it has a ridge on top? Then you have the v rod which is more specially designed for herb and dabs separately or together. The shower head,Weedeater and v rod all use barrel coils while the d cup , t banger and tsunami use flat coils and are concentrate only. As for any comparison my experience is lacking and those questions are best left to someone like @zancru

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
😵Come join us😵

Well seeing it was you who bought that showerhead from kimura first I won't be :p

Thanks everyone! Got it now... I guess I don't know what a v rod looks like and how it differs... So these are different than herborizer and verdamper though they all use enail boxes? While supreme with enail is it's own uniqueness?? Wish could try em all

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I guess I don't know what a v rod looks like and how it differs
My understanding is that the Vrod was designed so that users could have a different surface other than Ti to dab off of. The 28mm SiC dish on the Vrod can be replaced with other dishes...if you can find them. The ShowerHead on the other hand has a non switchable Ti head. I ultimately went with the FlowerPot line up because it is efficient which I believe the other vapes you’ve compared it to would be as well. The FlowerPot is also very durable, something I feel the Herborizer and Verdamper are not. I also find the FlowerPot to be sexy, something the Supreme is not. Lastly being made in Florida I can get parts and accessories quickly and easily strait from the manufacturer. NV website can be difficult to find the good info in their blogs. Have you seen this?

FlowerPot FAQs Page
FlowerPot Heads Explained Video

Good luck on your quest!

Last edited:

zor

I hope you get a flowerpot @Shit Snacks , it's a beautiful beast. While true, I am using my tinymight almost exclusively these past few weeks, I went back to my vrod and had an amazing flower session. I had visions of a nice long stepped flavor journey but instead reflexively hit it in one big go. It was at 666F and I shortly nodded off. :rip:

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Well seeing it was you who bought that showerhead from kimura first I won't be :p

Thanks everyone! Got it now... I guess I don't know what a v rod looks like and how it differs... So these are different than herborizer and verdamper though they all use enail boxes? While supreme with enail is it's own uniqueness?? Wish could try em all

I wanted that also but saw it too late. stupid work always getting in the way.... I want a weed eater or SH. I don't really do concentrates much any more.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I hope you get a flowerpot @Shit Snacks , it's a beautiful beast. While true, I am using my tinymight almost exclusively these past few weeks, I went back to my vrod and had an amazing flower session. I had visions of a nice long stepped flavor journey but instead reflexively hit it in one big go. It was at 666F and I shortly nodded off. :rip:

Thats what the flowerpot is really for anyways :science:

SatanLovestoVape

The thing I enjoy about the flowerpot is the simple design. My Weedeater is only two ti parts that will last a lifetime. I never really enjoy the shovelhead bowl, but the glass bowls work amazing cheaper too. It's my most solo use vaporizer. 20200804_211826.jpg

Top Bottom