What's the story with "boofing" AVB?

doctapeppa

Is there a reason so many threads asking for advice on AVB (I see it both here and reddit) have someone saying "Boof it!"? Is it just a meme? Anyone know the origins of it? Are people just saying "Shove the AVB up your ass!" kinda thing like as a joke or....am I missing something?

DRCousCous

Well-Known Newb
No story, it's just a meme/joke on Reddit (and probably other forums). I'm quite positive you aren't missing anything (unless you like that sort of thing, in which case go for it). However, if one *was* to boof ABV, I still can't figure out why you wouldn't do an oil extraction first.

Long story short: ain't nothing in it. It's a stupid and tiresome joke (at least on Reddit in /r/avb and /r/abv.

doctapeppa

No story, it's just a meme/joke on Reddit (and probably other forums). I'm quite positive you aren't missing anything (unless you like that sort of thing, in which case go for it). However, if one *was* to boof ABV, I still can't figure out why you wouldn't do an oil extraction first.

Long story short: ain't nothing in it. It's a stupid and tiresome joke (at least on Reddit in /r/avb and /r/abv.
Thanks doctor! I thought this was the case. I can't say whether I like that kinda thing...because I've never tried it....but I'm gonna pass. lol.

Top Bottom