What's the best vaporizer for quick (tobacco) hits?

Piruz

I need a vaporization device that works best with fine-shredded and dry tobacco for quick hits like Dokha. The Dynavap caught my attention because it has a small bowl (for concentrates) and works fast (kind of like a Medwakh pipe since you need a lighter for it as well), but the vapor output can be better and I'm told it was designed for cannabis which has different (better?) vaporization properties than tobacco.

Any suggestions?

Piruz,

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Tobacco wont give you as much vapor as cannabis, because the active ingridient concentration isnt as high as in cannabis.

You could try pipe tobacco for example. It is mixed with PG and will give you more vapor output.
Also the commercial tobacco heaters use PG in theire tobacco sticks.

MUSA Vaporizer,
Reactions: macbill

Piruz

Tobacco wont give you as much vapor as cannabis, because the active ingridient concentration isnt as high as in cannabis.

You could try pipe tobacco for example. It is mixed with PG and will give you more vapor output.
Also the commercial tobacco heaters use PG in theire tobacco sticks.
You mean VG, right?

Also I've seen videos of people vaporizing RYO tobacco and the vapor production was highly impressive. I just don't know what the criteria is (i.e. what type of device and heating source).

Paolo

You mean VG, right?

Also I've seen videos of people vaporizing RYO tobacco and the vapor production was highly impressive. I just don't know what the criteria is (i.e. what type of device and heating source).
What vaporizer did they use in the video for the Ryo tobacco?

Paolo,

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
In my experience any dry herb vape can be used.

Although I stopped mixing with tobacco as soon as i moved to vaporising, a friend of mine still mixes. Usually he just does a mix straight from the rolling tobacco pouch loads and vapes. He uses the underdog.

He also sometimes just does straight tobacco in his (and my) underdog.

Here's my experience.
Pipe tobacco is best, followed by rolling tobacco and also best if you leave it out to dry before mulling up, but not essential.

For pure tobacco

One friend was using e cigs but wasn't getting what he described as "throat hit". I lent him my clapped out old adventurer (oven style conduction session vape) and he likes it. I think he uses rollong tobacco. Vapes around 190 then bumps up to 200 for later session and says he gets the throat hit. He also said he gets a buzz but can get too much nicotine if he isn't careful. Like if he vapes too much he gets overloaded, so i guess it's extracting well.

He now wants to buy a properly working one, so i guess it has dethroned the e-cigg or is at least a contender... He will come around next week to try out some other vapes before he buys, so i will have some more info after this testing session, which I can post if people are interested. (As this thread shows, it's not a strong subject of discussion on this site.)

I am recommending (intend to let him try) arizer air, vapcap, probably a splinter Z-i think Ryan vapes tobaçco- and i guess the underdog. I think the air will be best fit as the predominantly conduction is better for quick puffs like cigg smokers are used too, so i guess i will also recommend he look at conduction or hybrid vapes like fury, boundless, pax and the like.

Hope that helps.

Edit for clarity.

Last edited:

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
The company that makes marlboro made a cigarette vape called the IQOS. Never tried it so can't comment further, but it seems like you stick a cig in it and vape through it.

Last edited:
scy123,

akit4so

Tobacco Vapourist
Hi there, I vape tobacco.

In my experience, Dynavap M is best for cheaper and quicker hits.
I have many vapes, but my daily driver is Dynavap omni or Simrell vortex.
I recommend to try Dynavap M.

I wish this post will help for you. ;)

Farid

The company that makes marlboro made a cigarette vape called the IQOS. Never tried it so can't comment further, but it seems like you stick a cig in it and vape through it.

You cannot stick a cigarette in the IQOS, it only works with their proprietary "heets" which look like cigarettes, but are made with a different material that allows them to heat up and not burn. The tobacco in them is a super processed recon plug soaked in PG that is very different from vaping regular pipe or rolling tobacco.

As to the OPs point about the vapor output being poor on the dynavap, that is not the case at all. Just look at all the videos of people whitewalling their waterpipes using dynavaps. They can produce very serious clouds with a small quantity of material.

The vapor output for tobacco is not as visible as weed, and the only reason the dynavap might seem to produce less vapor than other devices is because it has a relatively small bowl. But you'll want a small bowl with tobacco (especially dokha) because any more and you will get way too much nicotine. If you use a vaporizer with a bigger bowl you'll need to use a weaker tobacco than dokha.

Top Bottom