What's in your vape right now?

vapviking

Old & In the Way
PXL-20231124-185711121.jpg

Mixed and ground, ready for vaping. Clockwise from top right; Blue Dream, Super Silver Haze, Gelanade, Super Sour Diesel, Super Lemon Haze, Acapulco Gold, XJ13, and Jack Herer. All eight strains are "smalls", thus inexpensive, but all come from excellent plants with a sativa credentials. It's hard to describe the resulting effect or flavor. Surprisingly smooth and earthy, but it you get two hits, it can make you cough and it paralyzes the lungs for a few minutes. There could be 1000 or more psychoactive compounds in there. 🤯 Warning: It's definitely addictive for me. Once in a while I'll taste a pure strain before blending, but that doesn't work any more!!! I might be exaggerating a little, might also be a little OCD....
There is definitely something about mixing that works.
Entourage effect, a term used in other applications as well.
Synergy.
Salad du jour!

CANtalk

Excellent to see more personal pics

I've really enjoyed mixing older batches w/ excellent results :nod:

More recently, I keep things fresh & rotate quality single batch strains that bring the goods :science::science:
Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

I vaped Maui Wowie first today & it deserves huge praise :love::love:. And after that, this Blue Dream currently in the vape is a rare occurrence impressively worth a shout out. Excellent potency & F/X yet again. Here's a picture of a large BD nug in my current batch again, cheers
bqh68yz6i4ca1.jpg

Low temp vaping brings big sativa stimulation, then the higher temps bring more indica relaxation

Blue Dream is very popular. And imo still underrated, enjoy

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

coolbreeze

Excellent to see more personal pics

I've really enjoyed mixing older batches w/ excellent results :nod:

More recently, I keep things fresh & rotate quality single batch strains that bring the goods :science::science:
Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

I vaped Maui Wowie first today & it deserves huge praise :love::love:. And after that, this Blue Dream currently in the vape is a rare occurrence impressively worth a shout out. Excellent potency & F/X yet again. Here's a picture of a large BD nug in my current batch again, cheers
bqh68yz6i4ca1.jpg

Low temp vaping brings big sativa stimulation, then the higher temps bring more indica relaxation

Blue Dream is very popular. And imo still underrated, enjoy

Thanks for the reminder--having a wee wake-up hit of BD this morning.
IMG-6229.jpg

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Wow!!!
First try of my HG Zamaldelica!

Last year when i was strainselecting i searched FC for some inspiration. Since i was looking for some original/pure sativa strains a post about Zamaldelica got me intrigued. Never heard of it before but sure sounded good so gave them a go..

Dried and cured but untouched so far...
But why you might ask?

Simple: The Tempest!!!

I wanted to try it in the Tempest...
So yeah, here goes.... The beast arrived yesterday so i'm ready for some proper testing!!

OMG!!
Thank you FuckCombustion for the inspiration!
Thank you @Brenyo for the Tempest! :bowdown:
And thank you Zamaldelica, for growing like you did and for your delicious high!!!
SWEET!!!
:freak:
:lmao:

Last edited:

JBone65

Jack-Herer7-23.jpg

Didn't know what to think about this Jack Herer when I got it 5 mos ago. It's known as a strong sativa dominant hybrid from 30+ years ago, so I incorrectly expected a classic spicy flavor. It's won lots of awards, and it's most notable for it's odd combination of citrusy flavor and (energetic, creative, happy, etc.) head buzz. Just mixed up another blend, this time with four tasty strains. Can't seem to mix one that lasts more than a few days....:hmm:

Last edited:

JBone65

PXL-20231208-205519424-PORTRAIT-2.jpg

MAC 1 (Miracle Alien Cookies) 16.3% THC bulk flower for $35/oz. They had other strains with higher THC ratings and better trichomes, but I always wanted to try MAC 1 and this has a standout fresh pungent smell. Tastes great as a standalone but I already added it into my Frankenstein blend...:science:

CANtalk

I put Super Lemon Haze in the #1 first spot today after a weekly break again and it's still kickin' my ass HAF stuff :science: :science: :evil: :bowdown:. Definitely the best batch I have right now, and by a ways :love:.... A pic of my batch again, enjoy!
r4uzvq3ooz0c1.jpg

Incredible euphoria, unmatched imo 🌠

PXL-20231124-185711121.jpg

Mixed and ground, ready for vaping. Clockwise from top right; Blue Dream, Super Silver Haze, Gelanade, Super Sour Diesel, Super Lemon Haze, Acapulco Gold, XJ13, and Jack Herer. All eight strains are "smalls", thus inexpensive, but all come from excellent plants with sativa credentials. It's hard to describe the resulting effect or flavor. Surprisingly smooth and earthy, but it you get two hits, it can make you cough and it paralyzes the lungs for a few minutes. There could be 1000 or more psychoactive compounds in there. 🤯 Warning: It's definitely addictive for me. Once in a while I'll taste a pure strain before blending, but that doesn't work any more!!! I might be exaggerating a little, might also be a little OCD....
Sweet, so many great strains! Do you a large picture of the Super Lemon Haze nugs? Again, my current fave strain & batch by far 👍

Sorry for any spelling / grammar issues :razz:

TGIF & have a great weekend

Last edited:

JBone65

Super-Lemon-Haze10-23.jpg

Bought this Super Lemon Haze from Red Dirt Sungrown 5 weeks ago. Although excellent, this is only their $60/oz mass produced (tier 3) version.

My initial impression (only a few hits before blending) was that it has a "full" flavor and effect almost like one of my blends. My SLH is strong with no odd flavors, maybe a hint of lemon skunk and a hint of spice. It's been used in blends since purchased, will try it standalone again ASAP.

Managing too many strains and trying to decide what to vape next is hard work.😉 All yukkin' aside, let me know if visiting the OKC/Edmond area....🤔

Last edited:

TwistedGray

A lovely flower. What's the strain?

Honestly no clue - I was gifted a few buds from a buddying grower of his CBD a couple of years back, and one of them had a seed. This year I sprouted the seed and got lucky with a female. I get eucalyptus and citrus aroma (and some cat piss which is kind of what eucalyptus smells like here in Central California).

gangababa

Two days ago I received my December club grow and am, of course, consuming now.
This "Where's my Bike" strain of the month club harvest gained second place in last weekend's Expo Cannabis Uruguay 2023.
It tested at 24+% THC and is definitely diesel.
So, as is said here, "Vamos Arriba!"

Robert-in-YEG

Tiger Cake in the Flowermate, Tera, and XMAX V3 Pro, running on the bong.

This is amazing flower from the retail stores here in Edmonton. The taste is great, the buzz is amazing. Made it through the Flowermate and Tera. Two sessions on the bong have exceeded expectations. This is AAAA flower, and at $100/28g it might just be a new favourite.

Highly recommend Tiger Cake.

Robert-in-YEG

Top Bottom