What's in your vape right now?

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
Me with a little Blue Dream 🌿 via my Dynavap on 🎃 eve watching NY Rangers vs Winnipeg Jets

FRANKIE-SMOKING.webp

JBone65

Blue-Dream.jpg

Sorry for re-posting a 6 month old pic. I'm re-amazed everytime I pull the Blue Dream outta the freezer. This pre-packaged example (from D-Luxe) purchased 4/20 ($42/oz) seems "fresh as a daisy" despite being left in the original ziplock package with a boveda packet. I keep coming back to the excellent combination of sweet blueberry flavor combined with a "positive" cerebral (sativa-style) high.

These were sold as "small" buds even though they were the size of quarters and nickels. I try not to think about the two grades of Blue Dream above these that were the main crop, the premium and reserve grades. They were on sale as well.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Before snooze snack... freshly opened as yet "untouched" live resin cold from the fridge:

Dabbing Warehouse bub with THG mouthpiece, 710Coils regular deep-dish banger with a High Five sapphire (?) knot heated to 520F by Old Head Dab-Ready and using a High Five opal directional ball cap:

What's (barely) visible of the stupid DW logo after the ultra-sonic cleaner went to town....:clap:

And which silly ice cold 15% alcohol bev to choose from for a chaser...? Hmmm... the coffee crap's out... I'm thinkin maybe the "Lotta Colada" cuz I haven't had a piña colada in like a billion years....:tup: Soooo.... Cheers, Big Ears! (hope it's good enough to actually finish...:|)

G'night folks!

Edit: went with "PEACHBALLZ".... how could I not....? One of those "so bad, it's good" kinda things and only cuz da booze... :peace:

Last edited:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
My last nug of Creme Brulee purchased one year ago tomorrow ... having a bit of it tonight from my vapman ... still as delicious and hits as nice as always ... I'll look to enjoy a taste from time to time through the holidays. Hoping to see this strain return again.

20231103-175735.jpg

CANtalk

Moar great personal pics shared by y'all & always a great read :clap:. Love the Blue Dream! I haven't any in the last 2-3 months or so iiirc :shrug:

Currently in the vape is a new batch here I just picked up, that Super Lemon Haze mentioned earlier :science: :science:, here's a pic & enjoy!
qiyodt8518yb1.jpg

A 1.5 g nug :). This batch of Super Lemon Haze looks great, though not as frosty as a few other of my regular & current strong sativa strain batches (which I've shared here). But my last (first) batch of Super Lemon has wasn't very frosty either :brow: and it was :bowdown::bowdown: for the high. So far so good with my first few draws here. Very energetic, uplifting & euphoric :luv:. As many clouds as my current top tier batches 🥳

TGIF first vape after a weekly break too, cheers & have a great weekend

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

More personal killa cannabis batch pics shared from y'all :bowdown::bowdown:

The new batch of Super Lemon Haze I recently picked up rocked hard again Friday :science::science:, really happy with the strain buy:love:. In the last three different strain bowls in the vape, SLH was the only one to bring big clouds every draw while temp stepping, wow :goat:

And now in the vape is this new batch of Ghost Train Haze, here's a pic of this new batch. It's a 1.3 g nug & looks pretty sweet :rockon::clap: , enjoy
kcfccy4y8tzb1.jpg

Vaped 2X now & this batch is impressively strong & potent :nod:. Moar big strong sativa f/x 👍 including uplifting, cerebral, euphoric, stimulating

HAF so sorry for any spelling / grammar awkwardness :razz:

Cheers & have a great weekend

Last edited:

CANtalk

This batch of Maui Wowie is in the vape & it slaps, enjoy :science: :science:
hho30zvyk92b1.jpg

A very potent, uplifting & euphoric strong sativa. It's a top three favorite strain over years now :luv:, totally recommend!

Sorry, HAF & already fixing spelling / grammar awkwardness :razz:

Enjoy & have a great Sunday

Last edited:

CANtalk

Where r y'all? :lol::hmm:

TGIF w/ that new batch of Super Lemon Haze first in the vape atm & after a weekly break ✨. Wow impressive :science::science::luv: & as I've described, a super potent very strong sativa 🌠:evil:. Big entourage f/x, very uplifting and very very euphoric 🥳 🤩. Along with lots of cerebral stimulation & physical energy :clap: . Here's another pic of the 1.5 g nug from the batch I picked up 💚, enjoy

1t9jie4m7yzb1.jpg

I temp step this in the vape & the first two low temp draws today brought clouds :nod::rockon:. And I know the last one will too :bowdown::bowdown:. Only my best batches do that :luv:. This SLH nug is not the frostiest in my experience, but it still may be the one to rule them all :brow:
lord of the rings GIF

Incredible extraction, vapor & entourage f/x. It's my third time vaping in the last 4 weeks iirc so I definitely see the larger whole ;)

Can't recommend trying a good batch of Super Lemon Haze enough
Relaxed Mad Men GIF
Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

Enjoy, vape on & have a great weekend

Last edited:

JBone65

PXL-20231117-214029515-PORTRAIT-3.jpg

PXL-20231117-214135407-2.jpg

Gelanade (sm). Bought another pre-packaged ounce on a whim (it came in 2 packages). It's supposedly sativa dominant, with 27% THC, from a local grower I like, Red Dirt Sungrown. The dense little buds have suffered a harsh machine trimming, so they aren't very photogenic, but they taste good. Can't expect perfection for $56.

CANtalk

Some sweet stuff there, cheers!

I was haf on that SLH last night :science::science: :brow:, amazing stuff

Currently in the vape is a new batch of Sour Diesel, my first try of this strain too. Here's a picture of the largest nug in my batch, a 0.8 g nug, enjoy. Big diesel odors & vaped flavors. Has lots of strong sativa f/x (est. 90/10 sativa/indica)

Pretty & frosty, it has the typical sativa loose leaf structure & shows lots of pistils :evil::brow: :clap:
r4uzvq3ooz0c1.jpg

Vape on, share & have a great weekend

CANtalk

Maui Wowie in the vape right now, check out my pic of it 6 posts above :brow:. Amazing stuff :luv:, can't recommend Maui Wowie enough. It's a very potent strong sativa, highly energizing w/ both big sativa f/x plus top top level uplifting & euphoric experiences ⭐⭐. Incredible even now on the third day of vaping. I got a solid 6 hrs of power from this first bowl :bowdown::bowdown:. Vaped three very short sesh's over that time w/ some temp stepping 👍. What a combo! (Great strain, great batch & vaped :luv:)
Chris Hemsworth Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

This is the first time in a while I've shared three bowls from my typical Fri-Sun vape use (I don't vape or do cannabis from Mon thru Thurs). And I've been sharing the top top tier batches / strains (among 14 different strains atm iirc :lol::lmao:). It's all sativas 🥳

Happy upcoming US Thanksgiving

HAF Sunday night here so sorry for any spelling / grammar issues :razz:

Vape on, share what ur vaping & have a great night

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

Organic Cherry Mints by The Green Organic Dutchman in the Flowermate.

This is lovely for daytime use.

Genetic Parents: Cherry AK-47 x Kush Mints #11

Robert-in-YEG

CANtalk

Sweet y'all, especially the personal pics 👍

And happy US Thanksgiving weekend! Hope everyone ate super well & / or saw family / friends 🥳 🤩

Where r y'all? :lol::hmm:

TGIF w/ that new batch of Super Lemon Haze first in the vape atm & after a weekly break ✨. Wow impressive :science::science::luv: & as I've described, a super potent very strong sativa 🌠:evil:. Big entourage f/x, very uplifting and very very euphoric 🥳 🤩. Along with lots of cerebral stimulation & physical energy :clap: . Here's another pic of the 1.5 g nug from the batch I picked up 💚, enjoy

1t9jie4m7yzb1.jpg

I temp step this in the vape & the first two low temp draws today brought clouds :nod::rockon:. And I know the last one will too :bowdown::bowdown:. Only my best batches do that :luv:. This SLH nug is not the frostiest in my experience, but it still may be the one to rule them all :brow:
lord of the rings GIF

Incredible extraction, vapor & entourage f/x. It's my third time vaping in the last 4 weeks iirc so I definitely see the larger whole ;)

Can't recommend trying a good batch of Super Lemon Haze enough
Relaxed Mad Men GIF
Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

Enjoy, vape on & have a great weekend

TGIF & I just reupped this Super Lemon Haze again, no ragrets
Fan Tattoo GIF

:lol:, seriously awesome tho. Vaped a rare second Friday bowl & both Super Lemon Haze :science: :science:. The second bowl currently in the vape was the first one I made then dropped & scattered across the floor earlier today :lol: :bang: :argh:. I definitely lost some volume, frost & weight :(, so it became an indulgent second bowl :brow:. And so far, I'm not disappointed
nuclear explosion GIF

Still totally worthy of being first in line & my #1 fave big time again w/ this new batch :luv: :luv:. Definitely HAF atm on a double strong sativa stream of consciousness ✨☄️

Sorry for any spelling /grammar issues :razz:

Have a great night

JBone65

PXL-20231124-185711121.jpg

Mixed and ground, ready for vaping. Clockwise from top right; Blue Dream, Super Silver Haze, Gelanade, Super Sour Diesel, Super Lemon Haze, Acapulco Gold, XJ13, and Jack Herer. All eight strains are "smalls", thus inexpensive, but all come from excellent plants with sativa credentials. It's hard to describe the resulting effect or flavor. Surprisingly smooth and earthy, but it you get two hits, it can make you cough and it paralyzes the lungs for a few minutes. There could be 1000 or more psychoactive compounds in there. 🤯 Warning: It's definitely addictive for me. Once in a while I'll taste a pure strain before blending, but that doesn't work any more!!! I might be exaggerating a little, might also be a little OCD....

Last edited:
Top Bottom