What's in your vape right now?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Re-upped in ME last week... gotta admit it's kinda cool when the Caregivers run out those annoying branded pinch bags, or whatever they're called, and just go old school:

$100 31 gm (not including bag) ounce of not so small, smalls... very good value here even tho it's near the end of that batch:
IMG-2483.jpg

Two $75 halves (+ a gm or 2 ea):
IMG-2486.jpg

All live resin except for the Bitties, $225 for the live resin (the 4 gms of Sherb N Runtz was thrown in for "free"!), $225 for the live rosin:
IMG-2487.jpg

NFSHEESH:
IMG-2644.jpg

Sundae Driver (what I'm currently vaping and is very, very good :smug:):
IMG-2646.jpg

IMG-2657.jpg

Actually, I'm very happy with everything! Excellent value for sure, and I'm looking forward to the upcoming harvest!

:peace:

Last edited:

SicSemperAdVaporem

Inactive Account
My roommate grew some Shark Shock a few years back, and it’s really good. I have my XQ2 cranked to 430 and my brain has finally seen fit to shut up. I wish it would’ve done that during Mass tbh.

SicSemperAdVaporem,
Reactions: JBone65

CANtalk

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving :clap:🥳 🦃

In celebration, I currently have Hawaiian Snow in the the vape, this top notch batch :science:. enjoy
p0pdwn2z439a1.jpg

Reportedly a mix of two full sativas. Frosty & potent w/ big sativa stimulation & f/x. Highly recommended try

Have a great night

:peace: :leaf:

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
A little Dosido's in my FireFly OG celebrating opening night for the New York Rangers ... and we're up 3 zip
🌿😎💨 (thanks as always @Jill NYC ❤)

Gotta add a thanks to my 🇮🇹 Vapman Pure ... those long slow sips got me back to loving my FireFly all the more ...

20231012-203142.jpg

Last edited:

JBone65

PXL-20231013-120317876-2.jpg

Have been really enjoying a blend of dank strains lately, like Super Sour Diesel and Super Lemon Haze.

I pulled out this Blue Dream earlier today and was amazed by the strong sweet berry smell. I guess contrast is everything. Bought this 7 months ago, have been in and out of the package 10-15 times but never noticed or appreciated how strong it is until now.

Have also gotten into gummies lately for the first time. I seriously underestimated them, plus I assumed they were overpriced. These inexpensive Ok Gobstoppers are full spectrum 50mg THC + 50mg CBD each. I cut them in half. I'll probably get tired of them one day, I hope. Holy shit!
PXL-20231007-135723344.jpg

If they made cannabis suppositories, I'd probably like them..... 🤪

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
If they made cannabis suppositories, I'd probably like them..... 🤪
They do make them... saw/joked about them when I first saw them for sale at a medical dispo back in '17 when I got my card. Never tried them, believe it or not, what with me being such a huge asshole and all... guess I just haven't found the need... yet...

Edit:

If you are truly motivated, almost anything can be a suppository.
Said with authority! :rofl:

And this is what's currently going on in Bolognaville:

THG CBR, AliX Swiss perc scooby-catcher, @710Coils deep-dish opaque bottom 25mm banger and plain quartz insert, 5mm clear sapphire pearl, heated by OH Dab Ready set to 610F:
IMG-2683.jpg

Very diamond-y and tasty live resin cold from the fridge, then hovered over the hot banger for a bit to soften just before dropping:
IMG-2684.jpg

Employing the "@LesPlenty method", per usual, but instead of using the Vape Critic's stir/pick tool (thru a "Pi" ball cap, of course), of which I do still have 3, I'm using the tool that came with the SB HydroMaxx, as it's far superior for this particular application (the spoon end scoops/scrapes up concentrate better and cups the pearl pearlfectly)...:brow::tup::
IMG-2685.jpg

:smug::peace:

Last edited:

gangababa

In Uruguay, the flavor of month from my club is Chocolate Haze. This 20 gm bag is so fragrant I had to put it out in the closed porch when I brought it home.
I will leave y'all to the internet to explore more about the name; a 95% (some say) Sativa strain with roots in the land-race we may remember from the Vietnam war years, Thai Sticks. Ready now, it will cure more; but not until I remove another flower for ... testing.

I do feel a bit less testy.
20231015-173325.jpg

Last edited:

CANtalk

Love all the talk & personal shared pics again!

Here's my pic w/Acapulco Gold in the vape, the current batch (again). Enjoy, it's a looker! A 2.5 g nug iirc & it hits hard :science::evil: cheers
gqu6kdqdp4na1.jpg

Very zippy strong sativa, highly recommended try to everyone!

Have a great Sunday night

Grey hair

Flop shot guru
Love all the talk & personal shared pics again!

Here's my pic w/Acapulco Gold in the vape, the current batch (again). Enjoy, it's a looker! A 2.5 g nug iirc & it hits hard :science::evil: cheers
gqu6kdqdp4na1.jpg

Very zippy strong sativa, highly recommended try to everyone!

Have a great Sunday night

A solid lineage,if you get lucky with the genetics.Top 3 strains in my book, so far.....:tup:

DocNicksche

Some of my first quality concentrates l got recently 😁 ... Garlic Breath Hash Rosin and GSC Crumble :love: both are lovely in my terp slurper! :clap:

I'm pretty new to this concentrate stuff. Pretty hard to get around here 😉 ...had some selfmade shatter and flower rosin a while back, but those were nothing compared to these two! I'm not dabbing every day, and I have quite a bit of it... how do you guys store it? Is fridge good enough for a couple of weeks/months or should I put most of it in the freezer?

Have a great weekend ahead! :leaf::peace:

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Some of my first quality concentrates l got recently 😁 ... Garlic Breath Hash Rosin and GSC Crumble :love: both are lovely in my terp slurper! :clap:

I'm pretty new to this concentrate stuff. Pretty hard to get around here 😉 ...had some selfmade shatter and flower rosin a while back, but those were nothing compared to these two! I'm not dabbing every day, and I have quite a bit of it... how do you guys store it? Is fridge good enough for a couple of weeks/months or should I put most of it in the freezer?

Have a great weekend ahead! :leaf::peace:
Refrigerator is great for concentrates. You have a gorgeous selection.

Right now, I have homegrown Sparkleface from Twenty20. New harvest, and I love this stuff. I usually don't vape until a few months into a cure, but it's too tempting to wait to use it. Both Sparkleface and Hindsight were freebies from Twenty20, but I will buy both again. Both are heavy producers, pest and mold resistant, and ripen early.
Also from Twenty20 this year, Humboldt Afghani, Arcata Trainwreck, Made Of Honor, Avenue Of The Giants.
One Sparkleface was 16 jars. Crazy plant.

JBone65

PXL-20231021-211131149-PORTRAIT-2.jpg

Edit: This pic is better. Acapulco Gold (smalls), supposedly 29% THC, sativa, from Red Dirt Sungrown. First impression is that it has an interesting smooth but strong limonene/terpinolene flavor. Might have to taste it many, many times to evaluate it accurately. :haw::rofl:Had some "blonde" Acapulco Gold in the late 70's. I would call this dark green with a gold frosting. Had to do it, only $62/oz OTD.

Edit: Unusual but very high quality - only the small buds. You can pay $130/oz for the premium or ~$180/oz for the reserve. They claim the sungrown (vs outdoor) process is organic and sustainable. Huge farm with 10 acres of greenhouse plus outdoor fields. Greenhouses in operation since 1892, growing cannabis since 2018. There are a lot of great pics on Facebook/Red Dirt Sungrown. Maybe 40-50 excellent strains.
PXL-20231021-180736072-2.jpg

Last edited:

GoldenBud

PXL-20231021-164310020-2.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality pic, working with less light than needed. Acapulco Gold (smalls), supposedly 29% THC, sativa, from Red Dirt Sungrown. First impression is that it has an interesting smooth but strong limonene/terpinolene flavor. Might have to taste it many, many times to evaluate it accurately. :haw::rofl:Had to do it, only $62/oz OTD.
PXL-20231021-180736072-2.jpg
Doesn't look good. Inspect for rotten parts or mold
but it's not 100% certain, maybe just a dark color because it's an Outdoor grow. but better check than being shocked later.

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

ginolicious

Super-Lemon-Haze10-23.jpg

Super Lemon Haze (smalls) from Red Dirt Sungrown is a cross between Super Silver Haze and Lemon Skunk. Proven genes from both parents made an excellent sativa hybrid. Strong hitting with a Lemon Skunkish flavor, might be too extreme for most folks. A little at a time in a crazy blend will work great.
That strain is way to wild for me. I remember smoking it in a joint last year. And boy did I have real bad anxiety for an hour or two.

CANtalk

That strain is way to wild for me. I remember smoking it in a joint last year. And boy did I have real bad anxiety for an hour or two.
Sorry to hear it. Super Lemon Haze is my #1 fave strain 🌠. It's wild, but for me only in the best ways. Last night I mentioned this in the sativa thread, as I just I picked some up from the same source / seller again. And I'm all excited :luv:

Love all the personal pics shared again, FC members are vaping some nice cannabis!
GIF by Saturday Night Live

I currently have Sour Tangie in the vape 👍 This batch again, probably the densest & dankest nugs I've ever experienced in a sativa :bowdown: :science: :evil:
fa9kzq6w9paa1.jpg

Classed as a strong sativa, it brings the goods :science:. Highly recommended

Have a great night

Last edited:
Top Bottom