• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

Mendo Purps x Zkittlez

A9566536-B08-E-4745-9-BD7-974-C3-FB2-E395.jpg

CANtalk

More awesome pictures & grows, thx for sharing :tup:!

TGIF and first in the vape after a break is my last 8 week #1 choice, Strawberry Cough. HAF and just finishing the higher temp stepped las draws :science::science:. Here's my top notch frosty batch picture again, enjoy. Zoomable.
fw6ein1z5uq61.jpg

Hits hard and lots of clouds. Bracing strong sativa. Highly recommended and totally worth chasing.

Have a great weekend.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Exsmoker

Plant Manager
Kosher Kush - homegrown

This is what’s in my vape now. It’s a good, strong, sedative indica.

From Leafly -
“Kosher Kush, also known as "Kosher OG," is a popular indica marijuana strain. Kosher Kush is currently offered in seed form from DNA Genetics, originated in Los Angeles as a clone-only strain. Historically, this strain has neen named a winner of High Times Cannabis Cup’s Best Indica in 2010 and 2011, as well as Best Strain in 2011. The effects of Kosher Kush produces staggering levels of THC. Known as one of the most odiferous OG Kush-related strains, it has a unique yet familiar smell reminiscent of rich earth and fruit, and is considered by many to be one of the tastiest smokes around. The high experienced is typical of many heavy strains, producing pronounced relaxation and pain relief, with sleep often following close behind.”

Being all mystical.. 😉

85-B6-E54-C-B751-4-EC1-BB2-B-98739-E03430-E.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Kosher Kush - homegrown

This is what’s in my vape now. It’s a good, strong, sedative indica.

From Leafly -
“Kosher Kush, also known as "Kosher OG," is a popular indica marijuana strain. Kosher Kush is currently offered in seed form from DNA Genetics, originated in Los Angeles as a clone-only strain. Historically, this strain has neen named a winner of High Times Cannabis Cup’s Best Indica in 2010 and 2011, as well as Best Strain in 2011. The effects of Kosher Kush produces staggering levels of THC. Known as one of the most odiferous OG Kush-related strains, it has a unique yet familiar smell reminiscent of rich earth and fruit, and is considered by many to be one of the tastiest smokes around. The high experienced is typical of many heavy strains, producing pronounced relaxation and pain relief, with sleep often following close behind.”

Being all mystical.. 😉

85-B6-E54-C-B751-4-EC1-BB2-B-98739-E03430-E.jpg

🔺 Okay...we all have to do these hovering pics now with our nugs. It must become a trend! :rockon:

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

Sweet Tooth in a Flowermate v5 Pro

Super-Sweet-Tooth-feminized-buds1-4.jpg

Very dense buds

Robert-in-YEG

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Picked up a little Honolulu Strange today while I was out and about. Veeeery nice ride. I can't nail down a flavor because it seems to taste different every time I hit it. Sorta diesel, but also flowery at times and I swear it was sweet and sour sauce at least once. Great daytime strain I ripped through today's workout and I'm still full of energy. Highly recommend it if you can find it.

CANtalk

Thread bump! Lots of great pics shared, thx!

Strawberry Cough yesterday was as impressive as ever :love: :science: :evil:. Currently, I'm ready to blast off 🚀🚀with Acapulco Gold, another strong sativa in the vape :nod:. I did some MTBing earlier today, so it's physical relaxation component will be very nice! Here's my batch again, enjoy!

upvylkbj8k071.jpg

This stuff is still very resinous, potent, cheers!

Have a great weekend.

:peace: :leaf:

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Enjoying some Colorado Chem today. I'd describe it as lemon skunk. It's a 50/50 hybrid I can vape day or night.

bigheaded1

My phone's MIA and I couldn't get a good picture of the actual buds with my tablet, I tried but they came out looking pretty meh. I just got back into herb last week, and this was my 1st order from an actual dispensary. When I use to smoke it was either a friends stash or stuff I bought from a neighbor. I'm excited like a kid on Christmas morning, and even though the pic's weak without the beautiful close-ups I had to post it somewhere. The buds do look nice, but nothing like the photos I saw browsing thru just a few pages of this thread *wow* Also, please ignore the pipe in the pic, I know this is fuckcombution.com. I'm gonna order an Airvape Legacy Pro Wednesday, but I felt like the pic could use something to fill it out lol. My plan was to order 1 Indica, 1 Sativa & 1 hybrid. But I somehow screwed it up and ordered 2 Sativas. OPPS! It could be worse. Order was:

3.5g x2 - Pineapple Express, Bangerz
3.5g - Apple Fritter, Loud Trees
3.5g - Sour Dub, Henry's Original

The pics I saw in this thread, I gotta get my shit together! Y'all have some beautiful, mouth watering herb.

1ofeach.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom