• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Hazy First Lady - Phyre Flower

THC 21.8% / CBD 0.3%

New one for me tonight that I picked up an 8th of on a whim.
I don't know a lot about this one. Not much comes up on an initial google search. Just stuck some in my Vrod.
Looks nice and "snowy" hough :tup:
IMG-2718.jpg

**edit**
This definitely is more on the indica side. After a few hits on my Vrod, I'm high, and my shoulders feel heavy. Got taste of pine with a hint of lemon at first at lower temp, then after stepping up the temp it gets more spicy, earthy, with almost a chocolaty hint in the back.

Last edited:

JBone65

P2HaQcQQpIZT.png

Tropicanna Haze hash rosin. Sativa leaning hybrid. From a consistency standpoint... a little mid. But I like mid hash rosin. Sort of tastes like a mango drink. Nice head high with just a touch of body relaxation.
This is an interesting tray. It's it from SE Asia?

JBone65,
Reactions: florduh

florduh

This is an interesting tray. It's it from SE Asia?

You're just seeing the jar from the dispo on top of a coaster. The container is pretty nice though. Heavy white ceramic.

I don't really care about how rosin looks, but I let one of the jars sit out in the Florida heat for a little while. Got some of the terps to sweat out a bit. More of a batter consistency now.

florduh,
Reactions: Ramahs

CANtalk

Thx for sharing all the great new personal cannabis pics, sweet! :clap::bowdown:

Gorilla Glue #4 - Verdant Leaf Indoor

30.23% THC / 0.3% CBD

Really enjoying this classic with a high sativa 100mg gummy I had a couple hours ago.
First time in a while I've had two days in a row off work. This is a nice end to the first evening :tup:
Sounds great and cheers. Huge dose for me, I'd probably green out :evil:.
yeah some GG4 phenos are so great as a sativa...i miss it... how does it taste? pine/woody or lemonish?
I'd guess @Ramahs was talking about the edible being sativa based, not the GG4 (though there are some sativa leaning pheno's out there. Anyone notice a difference between sativa and indica based edibles? I don't, but edibles aren't near as wild and strong to me as vaping... boo.

I just put Trainwreck in the vape and the #1 driver spot this Saturday 👍. Another strong sativa and OG strain. Potent and pretty ✨, here's my batch again. Enjoy.
elccz4zjrzc61.jpg

Blasting off 🚀:science:!

Have a great weekend and keep up all the great posts.

:peace: :leaf:

vapeape77

Thx for sharing all the great new personal cannabis pics, sweet! :clap::bowdown:

I'd guess @Ramahs was talking about the edible being sativa based, not the GG4 (though there are some sativa leaning pheno's out there. Anyone notice a difference between sativa and indica based edibles? I don't, but edibles aren't near as wild and strong to me as vaping... boo.

I just put Trainwreck in the vape and the #1 driver spot this Saturday 👍. Another strong sativa and OG strain. Potent and pretty ✨, here's my batch again. Enjoy.
elccz4zjrzc61.jpg

Blasting off 🚀:science:!

Have a great weekend and keep up all the great posts.

That looks a nice and compact structure man! I’m grinding up so Trippy Lemon right now, nice looking but a bit too fluffy buds imo.

CANtalk

That looks a nice and compact structure man! I’m grinding up so Trippy Lemon right now, nice looking but a bit too fluffy buds imo.
Sweet :tup:. I'm a big lemon sativa fan and my #1 fave sativa over the last 10 years or so has been Super Lemon Haze... of all things! It didn't even look potent, but the cannabinoid & terpenes made magic :science::bowdown:.

Enjoy and have a great weekend!

Ramahs

Meh...It takes a lot for me with edibles. Anything less than 100mg isn't worth my time/money. I'll sometimes take 200mg edibles as a normal dose to get reasonably stoned. But it's always taken a higher dose of edibles for me to get to the same place as everyone else.

I need to try 300mg.

I'd guess @Ramahs was talking about the edible being sativa based, not the GG4 (though there are some sativa leaning pheno's out there. Anyone notice a difference between sativa and indica based edibles? I don't

Yes, the edible was "sativa dominant". And I know that the terms "sativa" or "indica" don't mean shit about the genetics these days. They are just terms used to describe the effects experienced.

But yes, I notice a difference. Some edibles put me more on the sleepy, indica, body-buzz, want to sit down kind of high...and some put me more on the alert, sativa, heady, energetic kind of high.

Last edited:
Ramahs,
Reactions: CANtalk

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
P2HaQcQQpIZT.png

Tropicanna Haze hash rosin. Sativa leaning hybrid. From a consistency standpoint... a little mid. But I like mid hash rosin. Sort of tastes like a mango drink. Nice head high with just a touch of body relaxation.

A friend brought this $25 live rosin over to try, which is the cheapest I’ve seen here. It’s not the highest grade, but there’s really not much to complain about.

2-D612851-D414-4-AB2-9-CD0-576-ED92-BE6-B6.jpg

florduh

A friend brought this $25 live rosin over to try, which is the cheapest I’ve seen here. It’s not the highest grade, but there’s really not much to complain about.

I'd dab the shit out of that. I don't think it's really possible to get truly bad hash/live rosin. It will always have a decent taste with full spec effects due to the starting material requirements and extraction process.

Ramahs

I'd dab the shit out of that. I don't think it's really possible to get truly bad hash/live rosin. It will always have a decent taste with full spec effects due to the starting material requirements and extraction process.

I bought a gram of live rosin a couple weeks ago for less than $30 that looked a lot like that.
I enjoyed it.

***edit***
I just vaped a bowl of a 50/50 blend of the Gorilla Glue #4 and the Pineapple Jager, both of which I posted about a few posts back in this thread.

This is a good combination. Together this gets me hazy head-high, and is super relaxing and body-buzzy.
Nice :smug:

Last edited:

JBone65

Do-Si-Do-7-22.jpg

License expires on 7/29, shopping for bargains instead of renewing.

Shopped online, as usual, and rode 30 miles across gorgeous countryside early this morning (while still cool) to get this ounce of Do-Si-Do for ~$45 OTD. It's supposedly indica dominant but it has a pungent-sweet terpene lineup, like a mixture of fruits.

Screenshot-20220722-104145.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom