• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Woohoo! I finally managed to get my grubby little paws on some Electric Avenue! It's as close as I will ever get to G13.

Nice and tasty and wowza instant buzz. Very pleasant energetic high. THC is listed at 31.06

I dunno if its 2k an eighth good though.

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
woke up too early and too late, too early to be waking up but too late to be able to fall asleep for long before the sun came up. figured I'd either blast off to bed or have an early chill morning............ early start it was , oh well.

bowl of Up in the Sky topped with a little sour diesel shatter. tip toeing at 10

CANtalk

Acapulco Gold currently ready to blast off in the vape. A widely favorite strong sativa and highly recommended. Here`s my batch again, enjoy and TGIF!
upvylkbj8k071.jpg

Still super dank and will be potent :science:.

Have a great weekend.

:peace::leaf:

GetLeft

Good question...

After having had the luxury (it's not a poor man's game in pa) of indulging myself in mmj offerings in pa over the past year and a half, I found myself needing to purchase one of the more or less disposable cart pens that pa is hot to sell you. I went with a .5g cart of liquid live resin (chaos kush - whatever that happens to be - not lots of info on it but at least I know that in pa they're careful about what they do and don't allow in carts) that screws into a moxie rechargeable cart pen device. I've known about these things of course but was never interested given such a wide open world of wonderful flower to learn about. But necessity called and I'm glad it did. So easy, so potent. I've been live resin liquified for several days now and will keep going until the .5g cart kicks so I can see how long they last. And this after just purchasing what I consider to be a good portable dab device. The world is very very different in pa than it was a few years ago. And to think that in ga, where I was for several days this past week, I was using the cart pen illegally. What a strange world.

GoldenBud

I also picked up some Alaskan Thunderfuck flower as well. Been looking for classic strains lately.
the ATF is one of best experiences ever. the buds were so good, feeling clear happy sativa. the iceolator was unreal. it feels like clear head elevation, right? like your head went really high but you can walk and talk, not any "kush" high or so... so clear!
and very happy effects

danjens

the ATF is one of best experiences ever. the buds were so good, feeling clear happy sativa. the iceolator was unreal. it feels like clear head elevation, right? like your head went really high but you can walk and talk, not any "kush" high or so... so clear!
and very happy effects
I was lucky enough to spend a summer in Palmer, Alaska and thoroughly enjoyed the famed Alaskan ThunderFuck.
It was some of the best herb I have ever come across.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
„Gelato” (not sure which phenotype), yet another premiere for me. Not the cleanest cut bud I've ever seen, but I really enjoy the peppery, yet creamy and slightly fruity flavor. Pretty strong stuff too; each time I ask myself whether this is more indica or sativa. Huge buds, the two bigger ones here are at about 5g each.

Gelato.jpg

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Aurora LA Confidential, grower name Snow Dome. I know what you're thinking who comes to brag here with those 2 sad little nugs???? this is the end of a era for me, this very dear to me strain that has been my rock for over 10 years but has now been discontinued by the grower and this is all I have left :(

CANtalk

Beauty picture and strain @letter never sent 👍 . After a long lull in Blue cannabis strains talk here, it's really nice to see it jump alive recently and with a number of contributors 🎉. Cheers.

I put Blue Dream in the vape here, this batch again... and those flavors :luv:. Racy sativa leaning enjoyment this Saturday late afternoon.
8etrsipd90u61.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:
Top Bottom