What's in your vape right now?

CANtalk

Is that pic yours @mccringleberry? A sweet batch to get one's hands on 4 sure!

I'm on Sour Amnesia in the vape right now and it's got me wrecked. This is the 6th time I've had it and I'm still evaluating / feeling it out. Been at least three weeks since I had it on a Friday eve now, which is a prime slot and fresh off a weekly Mon-Fri cannabis break. It's a high bar. And wow, it bringing the goods :science::science:. Another strong sativa strain (estimate 85%/15% sativa/indica). Can be bracing! Super potent batch, check it out again.
hx3doms3fu081.jpg

TGIF and have a great night.

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Alexis

White Widow is awesome. If you can ever find White Dream (WW x Blue Dream) from a good grower, its a mandatory must buy. It's absolute next level in every department.

Right now doing Pink Panther CBD from WNC. I don't usually vape CBD only bud by itself but this is pretty delightful. It's the first CBD strain I've used that isn't harsh on the throat at higher temps through my Dynavap.
WNCCBD-PinkPanther-4_1080x.jpg
I was hoping you were going to say this train is called "Christmas tree n NYC"! :)

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
In part because its a long drive to the nearest full spectrum dispensary and in part because I like to have a good variety of choices, my current several month supply is probably the finest selection of my long life with reefer. All locally grown, processed, and retailed in the next state(ME), which I like. All tested, which I also like. Two outstanding flowers: Skywalker Kush(I) and Headbanger(S)30%thc!; and seven different concentrates: Hash rosin, diamonds, sugar, live resin, badder, and two shatters--Maine is really starting to hit it's stride. The concentrates range in price from $70 a gram to $30. I got home an hour or so ago from a long weekend down the Cape where friends and I stuck to flower, and not much of that, as its mostly a non-partaking crowd. I'm watching my ex, Tom Brady, throwing yet another td pass to Gronk. I put a small bit of the cheapest shatter in the rig, less than half the price of the most expensive: Gelato 41 from Landrace in Portland, $30 for a gm. Two and a half decent but non-milky tokes later, I'm buzzin'. We are fortunate souls--at least in some ways--to be living in the golden age of cannabis.

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

In part because its a long drive to the nearest full spectrum dispensary and in part because I like to have a good variety of choices, my current several month supply is probably the finest selection of my long life with reefer. All locally grown, processed, and retailed in the next state(ME), which I like. All tested, which I also like. Two outstanding flowers: Skywalker Kush(I) and Headbanger(S)30%thc!; and seven different concentrates: Hash rosin, diamonds, sugar, live resin, badder, and two shatters--Maine is really starting to hit it's stride. The concentrates range in price from $70 a gram to $30. I got home an hour or so ago from a long weekend down the Cape where friends and I stuck to flower, and not much of that, as its mostly a non-partaking crowd. I'm watching my ex, Tom Brady, throwing yet another td pass to Gronk. I put a small bit of the cheapest shatter in the rig, less than half the price of the most expensive: Gelato 41 from Landrace in Portland, $30 for a gm. Two and a half decent but non-milky tokes later, I'm buzzin'. We are fortunate souls--at least in some ways--to be living in the golden age of cannabis.
Does Maine have fully legalized cannabis?

I see what others post here, and I am so lucky to live in Canada. Here cannabis is fully legal and dirt cheap. I often find decent flower on sale for around $2/gram.

Robert-in-YEG

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Yes, Maine is completely legal, though its been a long haul for adult/recreational shops to get permitted and open and in northern and western Maine. Adult dispensaries are sparse and have limited selection.

I recently got home from three months at my place in northern Newfoundland. The nearest dispensary is 400k/270miles away in Deer Lake. So I've been stopping in Sussex, New Brunswick on my way up, which has govt. run CannaNB stores which have a fantastic selection. I did take a mid-stay resupply run down to dispensaries in Deer Lake and Corner Brook. Much more limited selection than New Brunswick.

With dispensaries so far away, my cannabis using friends in northern Newf are still buying mostly Mafia stuff. After experiencing properly labeled and properly tested weed and concentrates, I've lost any interest in blackmarket weed.

Last edited:

gangababa

300 mile road trip runs to replenish my stash, ah yes, I remember it well.
Illegal all around, my friend in the big town, ah yes, I remember he did sell.
3 am in the snow, praying my bike I do not crash, ah yes, I remember it was hell.
Illegal no longer bound, I needn't wear a frown, ah yes, ah yes, I remember it all.

It must be good, that which is in my vape, I sit and stare and gape, ah yes I remember...
...what was I to tell?

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Picked up some Purple Sunset yesterday from the dispensary, loaded a trench in the MFLB and was blasted into space. My wife announced it was the best high ever and I was inclined to agree.

Babylon Drifter,
Reactions: Bortz

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

Strawberry Glue in a Fog Pro​

Strawberry Glue is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Strawberry Diesel with Gorilla Glue #4. This strain has a sweet strawberry flavor profile and an aroma that smells herbal and spicy with a hint of diesel. Smoking Strawberry Glue will make you feel uplifted, relaxed, and hazy. Some say this strain makes them feel tingly. Strawberry Glue is a popular choice among medical marijuana patients suffering from chronic pain. Growers say this strain has large, dark green nugs that are covered in thick layers of trichomes.

strawberry-glue-scaled.jpg

Robert-in-YEG

OG Kush in a Flowermate Pro

OG Kush, also known as "Premium OG Kush," was first cultivated in Florida in the early ‘90s when a strain from Northern California was supposedly crossed with Chemdawg, Lemon Thai and a Hindu Kush plant from Amsterdam. The result was a hybrid with a unique terpene profile that boasts a complex aroma with notes of fuel, skunk, and spice. OG Kush should smell like lemon-pine-fuel with a high-THC, mixed head and body effect. It's often enjoyed in the back half of the day to ease stress.

The genetic backbone of West Coast cannabis varieties, OG Kush arrived in Los Angeles in 1996 when Matt “Bubba” Berger brought it (along with “The Bubba,” which was later used to create the famed Bubba Kush) from Florida to legendary cultivator Josh D. Since then, OG Kush has become a worldwide staple used to create numerous famous strains like GSC and Headband. There are many different phenotypes of OG Kush, including Tahoe OG, SFV OG, and Ghost OG.

Robert-in-YEG

Die-with-memories-not-dreams..jpg

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
OG Kush arrived in Los Angeles in 1996 when Matt “Bubba” Berger brought it (along with “The Bubba,” which was later used to create the famed Bubba Kush) from Florida
Yup.

1994(?) - A friend of mine drove a clone up in a trunk from Florida and dropped it like an orphan at my doorstep essentially. He called it Miami Crippler (later known as OG Kush).

"If you don't take this, it's going to die".

I had no idea what I was doing. I took every spare light source in the house and grew it in my closet. The bottom was a giant chrysanthemum of albino bud due to being force flowered in the trunk. I would use a mirror to get sunlight on the plant throughout the day. I have a few pictures taken with a disposable camera... I used miracle grow and info from High Times. Yield was less than 3 ounces I think. Was pretty potent by the standards of the day.

Robert-in-YEG

Just switched to Strawberry Glue, again in the Flowermate.

Strawberry Glue is a hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Strawberry Diesel with Gorilla Glue #4. This strain has a sweet strawberry flavor profile and an aroma that smells herbal and spicy with a hint of diesel. Smoking Strawberry Glue will make you feel uplifted, relaxed, and hazy. Some say this strain makes them feel tingly. Strawberry Glue is a popular choice among medical marijuana patients suffering from chronic pain. Growers say this strain has large, dark green nugs that are covered in thick layers of trichomes.

Robert-in-YEG

albert-einstein-quotes-01-scaled.jpg

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Hit the dispensary today and picked up White Widow, AK47, Matanuska ThunderFuck, and some Guptilla.
All are new strains to me but I decided to start out with a trench of White Widow in my MFLB and 2 hits later I'm annihilated.

Robert-in-YEG

This morning it is Bubba's Gift in the Flowermate Pro.

Interesting side note. Last week I was pretty much exclusively convection; the Flowermates saw very little use. This week it is Flowermate that hitting the spot.

Developed by Humboldt Seed Organization, Bubba’s Gift is a strain unlike any other. Despite being almost purely indica, this cross between Bubba Kush and God’s Gift produces functional and uplifting effects with a mild body high. Given its strong indica genetics, this sweet, fruity strain is surprisingly well-suited for daytime creative activities. Bubba’s Gift will flower in 6 weeks and can be grown indoors and outdoors.

Robert-in-YEG

1.jpg

Robert-in-YEG

Violator Kush in the Flowermate Pro.

Violator Kush is a pure indica from old school Dutch breeders Barney’s Farm. A cross of Malana and Hindu Kush genetics, it produces large yields of super-resinous flowers on a short, bushy plant. This indica has a musty, earthy smell and taste and provides a strong body buzz that will leave you stuck to your chair.

I don't like the taste, but good buzz.

Robert-in-YEG

266067187_310498677747298_3978245590534905298_n.jpg

Last edited:

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
Just finished a trench of Manatska Thunder Fuck, quite peppery, geat flavor overall and an exhilarating whole body buzz. Me likey.

Babylon Drifter,

Robert-in-YEG

Just finished a trench of Manatska Thunder Fuck, quite peppery, geat flavor overall and an exhilarating whole body buzz. Me likey.
If it is close to Alaskan Thunderfuck, good buzz, OK taste, and generally a good time.

Robert-in-YEG

“I have noticed even people who claim everything is predestined, and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road.”
~ Stephen Hawking

Robert-in-YEG,
Top Bottom