• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What's in your vape right now?

Robert-in-YEG

They have this at Berners in CA. Went there for the first time the other day to get the White Runtz. They really tried to sell me on the Apples & Bananas strain.. but the sticky buns has me more intrigued now.
If you like Cinnamon, you might like this.

I thought Gelato was my favorite, but now I'm not so sure. I can say that Sticky Buns and tea blew my mind this morning. One compliments the other.

Robert-in-YEG

JBone65

1636866353183.png
Durbin Poison. Supposedly 24% sativa.

I forgot to take a picture of the test sheet, can't remember the official terpenoid percentage.

Paid $140/oz a few blocks from the house.

Last edited:

CANtalk

I just did this Blue Guava HTFSE sauce again, best-in-class flavors from my current stash and potent fun dabbing :science: :evil:. It's on the left, 365 F cold start & an all glass evape excellence one hitter draw :bowdown:
ny3kgcx8p3y71.jpg

Awesome in every way. And in the vape right now is Blue Dream flower/bud at low temp. Will temp step beautifully & a great Saturday night strain... even after concentrates. Amazing flavors from a good batch of bud (blueberry) :luv:. And while sativa leaning, the later higher temp sesh/draws will bring out the indica side beautifully (f/x).

Have a great weekend and vape on

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

CANtalk

... Durbin Poison. Supposedly 24% sativa.
How was it?

Hope everyone is well. Last night was awesome with the concentrates and flower mix here 👍. Sunday eve, and I'm doing more mixing... atm just getting a dab of Maui Wowie live resin ready to go (it's on the right side in the last picture above).

Vape on and have a great evening everyone

Last edited:

JBone65

How was it?
It has the same Durbin Poison flavor I expected, but it's not as strong as I had hoped. I bought two ounces a while back, based on the name and the purported THC percentage, even though the test sheet didn't have a picture. My usage rate is slow so I still have an ounce leftover. After I bought this I decided that I need to start growing again ASAP. I think you get the maximum terpenoid experience when you grow it. In the meantime I'll pay more attention to test sheets, and the current terpenoid content.

Found a seed in this batch, that might explain why it's not as strong. I'm saving it.

Edit: This stuff actually works great, especially with black coffee at 5am. 🤯

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

Gelato aka Gelato 42, Larry Bird

Gelato, also known as "Larry Bird" and "Gelato #42" is an evenly-balanced hybrid marijuana strain made from a crossing of Sunset Sherbet and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. With its balance of indica & sativa, this strain produces a euphoric high accompanied by strong feelings of relaxation. Consumers who have smoked Gelato say the effects of the strain come on quickly. You'll be left feeling numb to pain, relaxed, but mentally stimulated and productive. As far as potency goes, Gelato boasts a THC level of 17%, making it an ideal choice for medical marijuana patients seeking relief for pain, fatigue, and insomnia. Novice consumers may want to approach this THC powerhouse with caution, but those armed with a high THC tolerance will delight in the heavy-handed effects this strain offers. In terms of taste, Gelato is sweet and features fruity and creamy flavors and aromas. According to growers, this strain produces buds that bloom in dark purple hues and are illuminated by fiery orange hairs and a shiny white coating of crystal resin. The average price per gram of Gelato is $12. Because Gelato has reached a ledgandery status among cannabis connoisseurs, it comes as no surprise it's been used to make a variety of other high-quality Gelato strains, including Gelato #3, Gelato #33, Gelato #41, and Gelato #45.

1548874633-171207_52590_Gelato_1__1_.jpg

Robert-in-YEG

Alaskan Thunder Fuck​

Alaskan Thunder Fuck (also referred to as ATF, Matanuska Thunder Fuck or Matanuska Tundra) is a legendary sativa marijuana strain originating in the Matanuska Valley area of Alaska. According to the legend, it was originally a Northern California sativa crossed with a Russian ruderalis, but sometime in the late 70s it was crossed with Afghani genetics to make it heartier. Alaskan Thunder Fuck usually presents large, beautifully frosted buds with incredibly strong odors of pine, lemon, menthol, and skunk. Known for possessing a relaxing yet intensely euphoric high, it is also described as having a “creeper” effect as well as pronounced appetite enhancement.

Robert-in-YEG

"A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing."
~ George Bernard Shaw

SPI-348280.jpg

xmax-starry-v3-vaporizer.jpg This is what works for me when chasing the dragon......

Robert-in-YEG

White Widow in an Arizer Go (or is it ArGo?)

Among the most famous strains worldwide is White Widow, a balanced hybrid first bred in the Netherlands by Green House Seeds. A cross between a Brazilian sativa landrace and a resin-heavy South Indian indica, White Widow has blessed every Dutch coffee shop menu since its birth in the 1990s. Its buds are white with crystal resin, warning you of the potent effects to come. A powerful burst of euphoria and energy breaks through immediately, stimulating both conversation and creativity. White Widow’s genetics have given rise to many other legends like White Russian, White Rhino, and Blue Widow. Still, many growers prefer cultivation of the original White Widow, which flowers in about 60 days indoors.

greenhouse-seeds-white-widow-feminized.jpg

JBone65

View attachment 14323
Durbin Poison. Supposedly 24% sativa.

I forgot to take a picture of the test sheet, can't remember the official terpenoid percentage.

Paid $140/oz a few blocks from the house.
Quick follow-up to my previous post. I appreciate this Durbin Poison I bought a lot more now that I've "tested" it for a week. I'm getting my usual 11 his per load with the io, which is amazing, but every hit is earthy flavored and unusually enjoyable. Just wanted to set the record straight in case anyone runs across it. Good DP is badass weed!

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

This morning it's Alaskan Thunderfuck in the Solo II.

Alaskan Thunder Fuck (also referred to as ATF, Matanuska Thunder Fuck or Matanuska Tundra) is a legendary sativa marijuana strain originating in the Matanuska Valley area of Alaska. According to the legend, it was originally a Northern California sativa crossed with a Russian ruderalis, but sometime in the late 70s it was crossed with Afghani genetics to make it heartier. Alaskan Thunder Fuck usually presents large, beautifully frosted buds with incredibly strong odors of pine, lemon, menthol, and skunk. Known for possessing a relaxing yet intensely euphoric high, it is also described as having a “creeper” effect as well as pronounced appetite enhancement.

Robert-in-YEG

"Life is hard. After all, it kills you."
~ Katharine Hepburn

Alaskan-Thunderfuck-Strain-1200x900.png

Petrolhead

@JBone65 : thank's for your question ! Carefully watered, crazy lst & fim's for stop at 1+meter, bio nutrients in huge amounts without any problem.
Check it here...

Petrolhead,

CANtalk

In the vape now is Sour Amnesia (Sour Diesel X Amnesia)!... from that recent buy and the only new strain that escaped my recharged moisture pack fiasco. Thankfully, it's probably my favorite of the 5 strain buy.

Here's a picture and a good size nug from my batch... nice, frosty, lots of pistils & potent :science:. Big diesel flavors when vaping! Zoom in for more detail.
hx3doms3fu081.jpg

Amber trichomes everywhere...

Highly recommend trying this strong sativa.

Have a great weekend

Last edited:

Robert-in-YEG

Blue Gelato in a Solo II​

Blue Gelato, also known as "Blue Gelato #41," is a deliciously sweet hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing DJ Short’s old school Blueberry with GSC and Sherbert. With so many delicious strains at play, Blue Gelato puts out a smooth earthy, citrus, and fruity terpene profile that tastes as good as it smells. As for the high, you can expect to feel lofty and free in a state of euphoric bliss. Blue Gelato was originally bred by Barnys Farm.

download.jpg

hinglemccringleberry

White Widow is awesome. If you can ever find White Dream (WW x Blue Dream) from a good grower, its a mandatory must buy. It's absolute next level in every department.

Right now doing Pink Panther CBD from WNC. I don't usually vape CBD only bud by itself but this is pretty delightful. It's the first CBD strain I've used that isn't harsh on the throat at higher temps through my Dynavap.
WNCCBD-PinkPanther-4_1080x.jpg

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Down with the non-covid flu. Nothing in the vapes for several days, but I'm flying to-nite with a homemade chocolate. Made it with an indica shatter that I forgot the name of.

The nice thing is my body is resetting my vape tolerance over these several days, even though I've been popping edibles each night.

Top Bottom