What's in your vape right now?

Kins

CSC-0166.jpg

Purple pounder.
šŸ˜»

Dang that looks good!, Did you grow that yourself?

zor

I have a lot of dispensaries close to me, but only one I like the best. It's more expensive than other places and it's a 40 minute drive. Do you guys always drive to your favorite dispensary or do you stick close to home?.

I am a medical patient and travel to southern Maine for what I feel is the best quality around. It's a 3 hour drive roundtrip minimum (to the closest dispensary), and currently some dispensaries are curbside only while others allow you to go in and place an order. There's a 2 or 2.5oz limit per transaction and tons of excellent products which are competitively priced and cared for. My most recent trip was last Sunday and I picked up a ton of stuff, with the goal of it lasting me till spring of next year if we are to experience a significant increase in covid cases and shutdown etc.
edit: the point I meant to make before I got distracted (hah) was that there are a bunch of medical and recreational dispensaries near me in MA, but I can't see myself shopping here given the vast choice, improved quality, and decreased cost in ME.

Currently enjoying some Purple Punch from Kind Guy
pYOSS4J.jpg

Last edited:

Alexis

My blue [green] dream monster : )

9gU85WR.jpg

MISS USA while this cures (Vanilla Frosting - small plant)

vh5ax98.jpg
Looks super man, and what is so interesting I am assuming that your blue dream is a true photo period whereas ours were simply auto flowers but regardless looking at that photograph immediately strikes memories in me of how our own were appearing throughout their growing Life.

Enjoy that gorgeous uplifting smoke to come!

CANtalk

Love the pictures and grows... living vicariously through y'all :nod:. I'm too lazy at the moment... it's significant work here for a sativa grow. Luckily, cannabis is legal in Canada... and what I get makes me lazy šŸ‘ .

Here's a good-sized nug of a fresh new batch of Maui Wowie I just picked up and in the vape for TGIF. It's a new-to-me strain that nevertheless is well known and a strong sativa... with roots tracing back to the 60's šŸŒ .
zm1bimgwtqq51.jpg

I haven't had this level of fresh flower in a while... wow, lots of clouds; ergo it was potent too :science:. Worth a try for sure... definitely recommend trying.

Optional deep dive content here:
https://www.wikileaf.com/strain/maui-waui/
https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/sativa-dominant-hybrid/maui-waui
https://www.medicaljane.com/review/maui-waui-strain-a-powerful-tropical-strain/
https://cannasos.com/strains/hybrid/maui-waui
https://www.hytiva.com/strains/sativa/maui-waui
https://www.leafly.com/strains/maui-wowie

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
I don't know what was in my vape tonight. Wish I did. Street buy that was supposed to be a sativa, but actually is an indica leaning hybrid that I'd venture to guess is a 75/25 ratio. I'm 100% a sativa gal (think Blue Dream), but even though I'd never buy this again if I knew it's name, it was a different experience from my usual. Body-relaxing with a nice stoney clear-headedness. But at the end of the ride I feel dragged out. No bueno. With a sativa I come down gracefully. I like my weed moist so I store it w/ 62%, 4-gram Boveda packs. I ground it with an extra-coarse BCG grinding plate (final prototype version). The grind was moist, nicely sticky, super-fluffy, & dense. Just a great texture.

TwistedGray

Looks super man, and what is so interesting I am assuming that your blue dream is a true photo period whereas ours were simply auto flowers but regardless looking at that photograph immediately strikes memories in me of how our own were appearing throughout their growing Life.

Enjoy that gorgeous uplifting smoke to come!

From clone, but you are correct otherwise. It's a regular flowering strain (in other words, not autoflowering). It is currently at 21 weeks in the ground, and I'll start chopping it up later this week...I've started to trim now though, to "save" myself some time later.

Love the pictures and grows... living vicariously through y'all :nod:. I'm too lazy at the moment... it's significant work here for a sativa grow. Luckily, cannabis is legal in Canada... and what I get makes me lazy šŸ‘ .

Well, I'm in Central California, and there are about two dozen or so dispensaries and delivery services within an hour of me. If I scoot up to the "Bay Area" you can add a 2-3-4x multiplier.

It's so much cheaper to grow your own though which is why I do it. At $20 per plant and about $15 in nutrients per plant, it doesn't have to produce much for me to be in the green.

--

OT: Miss USA (from last year)

CANtalk

A fresh new batch of Acapulco Gold.
qkxbjmrn95s51.jpg

I'm impressed :love:... a very frosty strong sativa. This batch is really potent (again) and a good dose can get quite racy :science::science:. But with an excellent & notable physical (muscle) relaxation component too. The result is a top notch combination. Acapulco Gold is the only consensus fave cannabis among all my friends :bowdown:.

:peace: :leaf:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
DSC-0536.jpg

Yes the plants finish like
this,they are afghaani.

Edited for incoherence.
Not to one up you however back in 1970 in DA State of HAWAII my no income surfer friendā€™s crossed AFGANI x MAUI WOWIE with out seedā€™s?
Outdoor due to lack of cash?
NATURE was all we had! (Sun, wind, rain & lava soil)
SURFING all day long blue shimmering PACIFIC SWELL from the WEST direction 4 TUBULAR PEAK of WARM BATH LIKE WAVES!
TIME 2 GRIND once hit by HARVEST of da CROP of COLAS kine like GDP?
SLEEP without effort?
Those were da daze!

arb

Semi shaved ape
Not to one up you however back in 1970 in DA State of HAWAII my no income surfer friendā€™s crossed AFGANI x MAUI WOWIE with out seedā€™s?
Outdoor due to lack of cash?
NATURE was all we had! (Sun, wind, rain & lava soil)
SURFING all day long blue shimmering PACIFIC SWELL from the WEST direction 4 TUBULAR PEAK of WARM BATH LIKE WAVES!
TIME 2 GRIND once hit by HARVEST of da CROP of COLAS kine like GDP?
SLEEP without effort?
Those were da daze!
Those were the days indeed.
šŸŒ·

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I trimmed up some thigh sized tops this week.
Gotta try and keep up with the outdoor fellas.
šŸ˜‰
Enjoy growing my friend.
Growing is very CIVILIZED.
One of my tribe moved to KAUAI to live the dream!
In the early 70ā€™s very risky?
The police were the biggest customerā€™s!
We super cropped to hide the goodā€™s.
COLAS were a status symbol basically.
Seedā€™s made rolling hard?
VAPORIZING taste decent and keepā€™s one in play!
If you can grow do it?
I grew some wild inside colas in a closet in my garage ?
My kidā€™s thought I lost it?
Outdoor in my garden is lower cost ..
Plus Iā€™m a flavor seeker!
Mary Poppinā€™s : ā€œa spoon full of sugar makeā€™s the medicine go downā€!

Last edited:
Top Bottom