What's in your vape right now?

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
You asking ME?

You asking ME what I got in my vape now?

Yeah? Well I'll tell ya what I got...

SOUR FREAKIN' KUSH !!!!!

That's right mofo's.....SOUR FREAKIN' KUSH !!!!! :rofl:

================================================

This cross between Sour Diesel and OG Kush from DNA Genetics is a winning combination. For those looking for daytime pain relief, Sour Kush might be one of the best choices out there. Providing consumers with an uplifting experience without overwhelming sedative effects, this hybrid is great for day-to-day consumption. Sour Kush is slightly sativa-dominant, igniting a giggly and euphoric feeling. The indica effects, however, present themselves a few minutes after consumption. This strain is extremely pungent, so it’s best stored in tightly sealed containers. -- Leafly

Trypsy Summers

Right now, I got Jack Herer in my Vapexhale EVO and it's very nice and mellow!;)
Here's a thing tho! Normally during the day, I usually stay with my 'S & B' things, you know, mainly the Crafty and Volcano, but today I decided to use the EVO dry (without the hydratube) and I was rendered very surprised, tbh, I didn't really have the EVO down that way as a dry vape! Yeah gotta give props....:bowdown:
An extremely pleasant surprise, didn't think I'd be saying this but there is indeed a 'clear' between this and the Plenty - and for me to be (thinking much-less) writing this means its a f**king Big deal! :whoa:

Whilst giving out respect, gotta give it up once again to the Chemdawg (Guard dog) that Bud has been KO all the way for the last week or so, I've found it to be definitely not a day time thing, if you have things to do, but I gotta give it maximum marks for its sedifying (don't know if that's even a word, but it sounds appropriate) effects, Zombifying!! Indeed my significant other steers clear of it! :suspicious:

Yeah Chemdawg - this Bud really does bite! :goon:

Not saying:), just saying:2c:, without saying:|

Pure Peace :leaf:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
mnATbi2h.jpg

Today I've been sampling my recent kush harvest, enough chlorophyll has left to reveal the true smell and taste of these flowers.....

One is dna holy grail kush, the other is a really nice pheno of reserva privada og kush....
I ran the og through the evo and the taste was amazing, so sweet. I do love kush.......
The effects were rather uplifting and energetic for 2 hours, while still very stoned eyes.......

And then some holy grail through the solo/d020-d.....

Now I'm sleepy.....and hungry ......

I'm off to make jacket potatoes with extra mature cheddar and bacon, served with some Lincolnshire butchers sausages.........

Edit:- a better view of the og....
aTm4JdK.jpg

Last edited:

Amoreena

Grown up Flower Child
An indica called Master Destroyer which has very few Google results. It's a mix of Tahoe OG and C4 Destroyer per the delivery dispensary's on-line description. Great for getting ready to sleep at 24.3% THC. :peace:

I got several extra indica strains when worried about medical issues that won't be as awful to treat as expected. Guess I'll just have to enjoy them. :cool:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Actually some kief I collected in a milaana gong with a small ashcatcher with high diffusion....mmmm!

Just before a scissor grounded Bloody Skunk Auto (not the most powerfull stuff but decent enough.For Odin testing.

And my Mist is ready to go with the shorty stem loaded with some tasty Kush...can't remenber exactly which one....

Great morning!

OldOyler

Fire it again. I can still find the ground.
Peace all!

Sour Diesel flower in the Extreme Q, testing her out at 2 weeks into cure. She's got heat. Lemon with just a spice bite. She ain't pretty but she's mine mine mine...

However, somebody needs to teach that masked man how to use Fiskars... :disgust:

Maybe the @DrRishi knows and will help me...er, I mean him...with some tips on the next time.

And @PPN I have been dying for a Milaana...

20160917_075458.jpg

Peace and good vaping.

Last edited:

Esmeralda

Well my vape won't be delivered until tomorrow (Yay for PuffItUp for coming through) but I have this weird little e-cig thing they sold me at my local dispensary and it's loaded with Blueberry Headband, which I think is a funny name. I am relaxed, but not sleepy, which is good, as we are trying to pack to move and I am totally stressed out.

Top Bottom