What's in your vape right now?

lazylathe

Almost there...
Decided to kick Friday off with a blend!!
Pink Bubba Kush with some Ice Cream, all ground up in my @stonaGrinders grinder!
Using the Supreme Vape #4 to get it done quickly, effectively and efficiently!

EDIT:

Moved onto some super delicious TangiLope!!
Very citrus and a nice Sativa!

Last edited:

Marlon Rando

I picked up another 1/2 of Blue Cheese, its my new favorite, great for day or night time doesn't get me jittery, cloudy or anxious, great for my back spasms and it revved up the libido! eases me right to bed, been running it through VC/Glass combo.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Loving this Hindu Kush assisted by my nano. A hard hitting Indica with a sandlewood/spice kinda vapor taste. Not perfumey though. This is a good one for night - relaxing and sedative..:smug:;pd;

Last edited:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Possibly started out the day wrong...
A new to me strain, Pink Star was delivered a few days ago.
Researching it some more, it is more commonly known as Pink Death Star.
Very heavy Indica with potent effects, not for beginners.
HA!!! Seasoned veteran here with vaping, nothing is too strong!
WOW!!! Heavy sweats, heavy body, heavy eyelids with that melting feeling...
It's a winner!! Not sure how much use I will be for a few hours though...

Ricardo

This afternoon I got high on Mango in my trusty old DaVinci Ascent using a bit more than usual for me, but no more than a full cap for sure. Sometimes I like a longer, more mellow session and play around stepping up temperatures. Today I did 157, 160, 180, 195, 205°C. Lovely long session - maybe 10mins , great vibe. Now I've just used that ABV in the NonaVong heated in the pseudo dental standard Chinese IH through the 'Lil Chinese Bubbler :D Got three super milky rips and my mind is blown :rockon:

Wildeyedzan

This afternoon I got high on Mango in my trusty old DaVinci Ascent using a bit more than usual for me, but no more than a full cap for sure. Sometimes I like a longer, more mellow session and play around stepping up temperatures. Today I did 157, 160, 180, 195, 205°C. Lovely long session - maybe 10mins , great vibe. Now I've just used that ABV in the NonaVong heated in the pseudo dental standard Chinese IH through the 'Lil Chinese Bubbler :D Got three super milky rips and my mind is blown :rockon:
LOVE IT !!and the crazy thing is you only used maybe .3 or so ? That would go so fast smoking in a bowl for instance. Fuck combustion :nod:

Ricardo

LOVE IT !!and the crazy thing is you only used maybe .3 or so ? That would go so fast smoking in a bowl for instance. Fuck combustion :nod:
Right on. But it was nothing near 0.3, I think a fully packed Vapcap is about 0.07.
EDIT : I have low tolerance but I'm not talking mild buzz here - I got super high with the Ascent and then the Vapcap blew me away :D

Last edited:

Wildeyedzan

Right on. But it was nothing near 0.3, I think a fully packed Vapcap is about 0.07.
EDIT : I have low tolerance but I'm not talking mild buzz here - I got super high with the Ascent and then the Vapcap blew me away :D
Ah okay ,I said .3 because you say you were using the ascent which I thought had a large bowl to it. My bad :)

Ricardo

Ah okay ,I said .3 because you say you were using the ascent which I thought had a large bowl to it. My bad :)
No man, my bad, my bad. I did start out talking about the Ascent and you're right, the bowl is way bigger. Thing is, I sometimes forget that all vapers aren't vapcappers ;) (Jesus George, you should pay me!) . And I was high and thought I was on the Vapcap thread although I also knew I was on the WIYVRN thread, if that makes any sense because everything is everything :peace:

Wildeyedzan

No man, my bad, my bad. I did start out talking about the Ascent and you're right, the bowl is way bigger. Thing is, I sometimes forget that all vapers aren't vapcappers ;) (Jesus George, you should pay me!) . And I was high and thought I was on the Vapcap thread although I also knew I was on the WIYVRN thread, if that makes any sense because everything is everything :peace:
Makes total sense :)
Its funny you mention the vapcap because I bought a m that will be here tomorrow ! So I'll be in the threads soon enough :love:

Top Bottom