What's Going on with Vape shops?

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I went to order something from Sneaky Pete...and the store was closed, it said to move their warehouse. Then I went to Puffitup, and they were closed without explanation. Anyone know what's goin' on? Or want to speculate? Is this related to the anti-vaping mail thing somehow?

Last edited:
Polarbearboy,

WildWillie

Stores are uncertain of how new US regulation pertaining to the shipping of electronic nicotine vapes will affect dry herb and concentrate vaporizers due to the ambiguous language in the law. Many are calling it a "vape mail ban", but it's more complicated than that. Those laws soon take effect so many stores are trying to sell their inventory before enforcement kicks in to see how it will play out.

However, companies like PuffItUp and TerpTech have had their payment processors suspended as those payment companies face legal concerns as well. As far as I can tell, any non-electric vapes appear to be safe from the ambiguous law.

GoldenBud

Stores are uncertain of how new US regulation pertaining to the shipping of electronic nicotine vapes will affect dry herb and concentrate vaporizers due to the ambiguous language in the law. Many are calling it a "vape mail ban", but it's more complicated than that. Those laws soon take effect so many stores are trying to sell their inventory before enforcement kicks in to see how it will play out.

However, companies like PuffItUp and TerpTech have had their payment processors suspended as those payment companies face legal concerns as well. As far as I can tell, any non-electric vapes appear to be safe from the ambiguous law.
Thanks. gotcha.

Kins

I went to order something from Sneaky Pete...and the store was closed, it said to move their warehouse. Then I went to Puffitup, and they were closed without explanation. Anyone know what's goin' on? Or want to speculate? Is this related to the anti-vaping mail thing somehow?

MOVING TIME!​

The site will be out of stock while we transition to our new warehouse. Please sign up for email alerts to be notified as soon as we are in our new location. Thank you for your patience, this won’t take too long :)

That's what it says. They are moving their warehouse.

Kins,

vaporoufixtras

sigma vape enjoyer

You could get something from the UK if you're in a hurry. I got the Buzz from vapewellness.

vaporoufixtras,
Top Bottom