What would you recommend for this style of vaping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoptimum

This inversion technique really works well and solves the combustion problem. However, I find that the FV gets uncomfortably hot to hold with the S2 batteries. Short of using oven mitts, have you come up with a remedy for the too hot to hold issue?

hoptimum,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
This inversion technique really works well and solves the combustion problem. However, I find that the FV gets uncomfortably hot to hold with the S2 batteries. Short of using oven mitts, have you come up with a remedy for the too hot to hold issue?

Yeah, don't hold the power on for so long.

Joking aside, I don't really have an issue with the heat. Both of mine get warm but not uncomfortably hot. The newer one does get warmer than the original one.

pakalolo,

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
I found inhaling faster led to more even browning of material in my SSV, pull too slowly and you'll get hot spots where it vapes to dark brown very quickly, whilst the rest remains as green as spring. I used to have to stir every hit, now it's every 2, maybe 3, and I get max 4 hits out of each time I pack the wand (concentrates are an exception to this rule)

Oscar_Milde,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom