What would happen if I vaped an Ant?

Dank Sinatra

So a couple of days ago, I picked up my Air for a session and noticed a tiny little ant was running around inside of my stem.

What if I hadn't seen him and just started to vape? Would Ant compounds be released in my vapor? What if the ant was actually in the bowl with my herb? Would the ant be vaped along with my bud?

howie105

So a couple of days ago, I picked up my Air for a session and noticed a tiny little ant was running around inside of my stem.

What if I hadn't seen him and just started to vape? Would Ant compounds be released in my vapor? What if the ant was actually in the bowl with my herb? Would the ant be vaped along with my bud?

If it were small enough to get completely cooked I don't see why it would not vape most of the fluids out of the ant. The question is would one notice it or not?

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Not sure, but IIRC from my childhood bug burning days, you'd probably taste something nasty enough to make you check the load. But, who knows? I might be vaping ants and all kinds of insects without even noticing! Kind of doubt it, though. FWIW, I think ant traps may be a more effective way of getting rid of them.

OF

The ant would die. And you would not. Nor, I suspect even know it.

I'm with the guys that figure since you can eat bunches of them, one won't impact big old you all that much?

I also doubt there's that much to 'vape' from ants. Water excepted of course. The rest tends to be more like stems than trichomes. Stuff to burn (combust) but not evaporate (vape) off. And, as with herb, we don't get hot enough for combustion I suspect the ant ABV is indeed rich in whatever it was they had?

OF

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
There are better ways to torture ants than vaping them IMO.

2014-05-22-killing-ants.png

:peace:

Top Bottom