What would be your Trinity of vapes?

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
Lovely thread for sure!

Splinter Z - there's simply nothing like this IMO
Dynavap SS19 tip with Simrell Shortex and 2018 cap - in this specific configuration and with a single flame torch
E-Nano - it's super efficient and I can use it all day without ending up too medicated (which is a lovely side effect of the Splinter Z)
Things have changed here too, but not too much I guess.
Now my trinity is:

Thermal Accumulator (one to rule them all)
Dynavap (same as above)
Splinter Z

Durbandream

1: Tie between the Terpcicle and Mega/14/18mm Quartz Caps from TRRW. They're capable of vivid flavor and mind-warping effects.

2. TM2. Best all-around vape on the market, tremendously powerful and easy to use for being so portable.

3. Arizer Air Max. Slow and inefficient but better flavor and cooler vapor than the TM2. Effects seem sharper and more forward.

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
I’ve thought about this honestly now but still won’t follow the exact rules because I can’t possibly. Sooo:

1. Some kinda electric plug powered desktop with wood
2. Some kinda butane driven wooden device
3. Some kinda battery driven wooden device

ezpz

I’ve thought about this honestly now but still won’t follow the exact rules because I can’t possibly. Sooo:

You’re a genius :tup: and obviously a person with style.
Desktop: Couchlog.
Battery: TM1.
Butane: Vapman.

GoldenBud

I think if we go fast forward 1-3 years from now, at least one of your options will be some injector plugged in vape, but i think "desktop with wood" will survive the list

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Vehmic

coolbreeze

I think if we go fast forward 1-3 years from now, at least one of your options will be some injector plugged in vape, but i think "desktop with wood" will survive the list
IMG-5915.jpg

hoptimum

Were you limited to 3 vapes which would you pick and why?

Ideally vapes you either own(ed) or have sessioned with multiple times.

I would post my own but am still too green.

Cheers.
Right now it would be the Ispire Daab, one of my 4 logs, and an injector vape with the cannabis hardware f22 injector head assembly.

budski

cantre member
I see now this will be an evolving situation, after getting the wand, the ever growing gang of dynas are trying to take over the daily rotation; pushing angus aside, until TM2 started quitting on me, so angus is back in and ALP is back on top of the heap:shrug:
still not feeling the need for to plug in a ball vape yet, my cheap bubble rig with v3 or dyna wand hit me as hard as my diminished lung capacity will allow. Tempest will be the ball vape eventually but I have no desire for cords, hot coils, torches or injectors to increase vapor capacity far beyond the point I can handle. ( I had a massive concentrate vape overdose a few years ago that almost put me in the hospital, 30 min of deep coughing fit punctuated by dry heaves till I passed out. now sensitive to concentrate)

coolbreeze

I see now this will be an evolving situation, after getting the wand, the ever growing gang of dynas are trying to take over the daily rotation; pushing angus aside, until TM2 started quitting on me, so angus is back in and ALP is back on top of the heap:shrug:
still not feeling the need for to plug in a ball vape yet, my cheap bubble rig with v3 or dyna wand hit me as hard as my diminished lung capacity will allow. Tempest will be the ball vape eventually but I have no desire for cords, hot coils, torches or injectors to increase vapor capacity far beyond the point I can handle. ( I had a massive concentrate vape overdose a few years ago that almost put me in the hospital, 30 min of deep coughing fit punctuated by dry heaves till I passed out. now sensitive to concentrate)
For what it's worth, I have the typical ravages of a long-time smoker and I'm getting over a chest infection. While I was sick there were days when vaping was all but impossible; but there were two vapes that I found gentle enough for very sensitive lungs, the Camouflet Convector thru water was a godsend (it fits Dynavap WPAs, stems, etc) and the fluffy, gentle vapor produced by the 18mm Killer (heated by coil) thru water was kind enough, as well. Maybe someone has a third that can make up the 'Holy Trinity of chest cold/COPD vapes.'

Durbandream

For what it's worth, I have the typical ravages of a long-time smoker and I'm getting over a chest infection. While I was sick there were days when vaping was all but impossible; but there were two vapes that I found gentle enough for very sensitive lungs, the Camouflet Convector thru water was a godsend (it fits Dynavap WPAs, stems, etc) and the fluffy, gentle vapor produced by the 18mm Killer (heated by coil) thru water was kind enough, as well. Maybe someone has a third that can make up the 'Holy Trinity of chest cold/COPD vapes.'
The Air Max would be great for a chest cold since it's so good at cooling the vapor low temp hits are actually soothing and you need very little draw strength to use it.

Top Bottom