What was your first experience with vaping?

186°

Amazing what you can accomplish when you set your mind to it. ; )

Seriously, for a variety of reasons I'm just making hay while the sun shines. Get it while you can, I guess.
😄
"I'm just making hay while the sun shines". That expression is new to me, love it. I imagine it said very slowly with an exaggerated southern accent and a straw hanging out of the corner of my mouth. You have to take care of the weeds ;)

186°,

coolbreeze

😄
"I'm just making hay while the sun shines". That expression is new to me, love it. I imagine it said very slowly with an exaggerated southern accent and a straw hanging out of the corner of my mouth. You have to take care of the weeds ;)
e7680243-800px-wm.jpg

I like to think we are all taking care of the weeds! ; )

Robindean

Nicotine vape.
But being honest, I found this "herb vaporizer" one day at the adult store roughly around 2013 or 2014. 100 bucks, and not knowing at all about vaping other then vape juice (I also was not a casual headshop customer at this time) thought fuck it, I have the money.
It never made sense, I swear to this day the coil was like a broken off metal brush tip, and burned everytime, it had no information how to actually use it. Think I got drunk one day and it disapeared.

I stopped. Then, 2 years later, I found the pax 2. Still have it, want to sell it, and still the weakest link I own besides those arizers. Well, I revisited the solo 2, it isn't half bad, better then the eq, and even then. Mayber if I revisted them, their packed up somewhers. Want to sell em. Got to many other heavy hitting vapes to keep them around. lol So yeah.

Robindean,
Top Bottom