What vape can be used as both a desktop + portable / session + on demand simultaneously?

hinglemccringleberry

Your best bets for the dual usage / on-demand vape you're looking for:
Tinymight/TM2 with the stock stem, and another custom WPA stem.
Milaana with the stock stem, and another custom WPA stem.
Splinter with the stock stem, and another custom WPA stem.
Lil Bud with the stock stem, and another custom WPA stem.
P80 with the stock stem, and another custom WPA stem.

hinglemccringleberry,
Reactions: GoldenBud

im not a robot

I do wonder how the TM2 compares to Log vapes from a Microdosing / conservation standpoint though?
hm so i think my opinion will differ from what some of the others have said above, but i dont think the tinymight compares very favourably to a woodscents (which is the only log i know) when it comes to microdosing. i have only had the the original tinymight (not tm2), and it is perfectly possible to microdose with it, that was how i used it 90% of the time - but it is basically a 1 hitter then, and, by comparison, on the wispy side too in my experience. same amount used in the smaller chamber of the ws is tastier, and lasts a lot longer. but it depends on what one regards as a microdose too (mine are really micro)? and some may prefer the faster extraction of the tinymight. i really liked my tinymight, it is really versatile & i dont mean to talk it down, it deserves all the praise it gets - but i dont think it is the vape to end all vapes, and not the best microdoser, not for me at least. technically, with a woodscents, you would also have a portable & a desktop in one device if a dynavap + torch qualifies as a portable. heat islands can also be configured with dynavaps i believe.

Top Bottom