What to do with weak herb

vapeguy

I got some weed that's really weak, and only have an Arizer Solo and even a full load has very minimal effect.

If I still had my volcano I could probably load 2 g and get some effect but I sold it.

What could I do with this weak herb?

Thanks

vapeguy,
Yeah, I was gonna suggest packing the mother of all bowls in a bag vape, but that's out.

BHO or ISO might be your best bet.

charliedontsurf,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
IMO Bho is best for weak herb. I won't use ISO or Ethanol on low quality cause it will extract many nasties.

Abysmal Vapor,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Forgive the ignorance here, but wont you get a really small return from weak herb as it's got less active ingredients? Also, don't you need a reasonable quantity to make BHO?

J.R.R.Tokin',

steiner666

Serial vapist
i had a few grams of shake that wasnt doing too much for me vaping, so i just threw it in with my next batch of abv qwiso. Stuff vapes awesome in the solo, just sandwich it between some herb if you have a ceramic solo, i just put it right on top of a half-filled stem in my SS and go to town on it. In the end there will be dried goo baked to the bottom of your solos heating hole thing, but its not too hard to scratch off with a fingernail or hard plastic something. then use a iso qtip if youre super OCD about cleaning it.

steiner666,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
@aab1 Have you got much ABV? If you do then the best bet is to get what you can from it, ie. make cannabutter for edibles or QWISO and 'top-up' with those to get you a stronger effect when vaping your boogness.

J.R.R.Tokin',

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
+1 to the medibles route.

Sure you could get a return of sorts on an ISO/BHO run but if you have never done it before or havent studied on the MUST DOs of that undertaking you run a bigger risk of injury or fuckup. (IMO)

Tossing your dirtweed into a crock pot or using another method to infuse it with an oil/butter for cooking would fare much easier and be a little more forgiving. Plus, it would be easier to share as well :D
:2c:

AGBeer,
Top Bottom