What size tubing do I need for the FC Ufo?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Oh I just replied to you on Reddit, welcome to FC, I prefer it here!

Not really sure how to answer that, do you already have a whip adapter? The UFO has 18 mm female mouthpiece joint so you would need an 18 mm male whip adapter and tubing to fit that, most are ribbed so they can fit a variety of size tubing, I would also do a trick with larger tubing I had, you could fold it over itself to make it narrower if necessary... Rogue Wax Works has great narrow whips and accessories to fit, if you're tubing is wider than that you should be fine with most other adapters available. Good luck!

Shit Snacks,
Oh I just replied to you on Reddit, welcome to FC, I prefer it here!

Not really sure how to answer that, do you already have a whip adapter? The UFO has 18 mm female mouthpiece joint so you would need an 18 mm male whip adapter and tubing to fit that, most are ribbed so they can fit a variety of size tubing, I would also do a trick with larger tubing I had, you could fold it over itself to make it narrower if necessary... Rogue Wax Works has great narrow whips and accessories to fit, if you're tubing is wider than that you should be fine with most other adapters available. Good luck!
Thanks for the reply! I figured it out I had the right size.

Top Bottom