• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What other hobbies are you into?

tattooed

I mean, clearly we're all pretty serious about vaping cannabis but I'm curious what else you're super serious about. I'm certain there's a ton of people here who are exceptionally talented at more than just vaping.

Personally, I'm into woodworking, brewing beer, cooking, and growing plants (cannabis as well as veggies).

Here's a shot of my work shop and the last thing I made out there, which is a "salt vault" (a container for salt).

I’m a hardcore music lover. I collect vinyl, I go to a ton of live shows. Listening to new releases on a weekly basis. It’s my biggest passion for sure.

I’m also a big baseball fan. I enjoy playing fantasy baseball during the season. I try to get out to a few games a year, usually catching my Mets when they come out for their west coast trips.

I’m into coffee and loose leaf tea. I started making pour overs during the pandemic and it’s my morning ritual now. Love it.

I’m a bit of a homebody. I enjoy watching TV shows with my girlfriend and I’m also a casual console gamer.

tattooed

I’m a hardcore music lover. I collect vinyl, I go to a ton of live shows. Listening to new releases on a weekly basis. It’s my biggest passion for sure.

I’m also a big baseball fan. I enjoy playing fantasy baseball during the season. I try to get out to a few games a year, usually catching my Mets when they come out for their west coast trips.

I’m into coffee and loose leaf tea. I started making pour overs during the pandemic and it’s my morning ritual now. Love it.

I’m a bit of a homebody. I enjoy watching TV shows with my girlfriend and I’m also a casual console gamer.
I'd love to see your vinyl collection, my wife and daughter are both into collecting vinyl.

Knewt

I was a woodworker and machinist, now I just hoard tools and materials.

39475969231_292d239556_c.jpg

39475974251_18c3c71cac_c.jpg

39476084911_1814a1454a_c.jpg

badbee

@tattooed , what's with the mounted chain wrapped bat? It looks like something from the Fallout series (I'm a big open world RPG fan).

badbee,
  • Love
Reactions: florduh

tattooed

@tattooed , what's with the mounted chain wrapped bat? It looks like something from the Fallout series (I'm a big open world RPG fan).
It's "Lucille" from The Walking Dead. I was a huge fan of the comic book and this existed long before the show. Its mounted on a piece of fence and some scrap pieces of metal from my wife's grandfather's place.

tattooed,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I like to experience Ego deaths on a monthly basis :lol:, other than that i am into trekking/hiking ,b-movie horrors ,some gnarly animes ,everything stoner and sludge , older dnb and i also like to build my own vapes and develop concepts,but that is vaping related so it doesnt count, haha :D
P.S Jealous of the tool collections displayed above ,haha !

Last edited:

MUSA Vaporizer

Love, Peace and Harmony
Manufacturer
Im always on the hunt for new hobbies, so im very interested what you guys are doing with your time :)

- At the moment I enjoy mountainbiking,
- bouldering/ climbing,
- flying my fpv drone,
- doing abstract artworks, (www.instagram.com/tobias.siferlinger.art)
- photography,
- and of course working on my company, which kinda takes most of my time^^

For the future I hope it is possible to me to travel around the word and meet all the nice people I came in contact with, since I started with my vape business <3

WisePenny

unknown. unmember.
Ditto that here. although I got rid of 80% of my cds, I still have my un-get-rid-able cds and my vinyl collection, plus over 400 gb of digital music, and now an apple music subscription as well (oh and somewhere I have a couple of boxes of old tapes).

I went to back to back concerts on Saturday and Sunday nights, which takes more of a toll on my body the older I get, haha.

Also, running. . .games. . .and reading when I have time - which I don't, so the past number of years that hobby is more accurately defined as watching my books collect dust.

Top Bottom