What lung to mouth exists 2020

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755
Mighty is simple to use and has very low draw resistance. I draw mouth to lung using my Dynavaps but direct into my lungs with my Mighty.
I'm not a single hitter, I always finish my bowls. I've read that some people use the dosing caps for single hits. Others use a smaller load and put the concentrate pad on top.
I get great flavors from my Mighty. Some might prefer something else.
Some people can't get past the plastic mouthpiece. It works well, I prefer it to my glass mouthpiece.

The quest for the perfect vape is never ending. Lots of great recommendations, have fun.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
0V4dCDim.jpg

Seriously @drgreen - Do DV for a while with all the tricks and you have a stick that you put in a box and when you pull it out of the box and hit it, it can make clouds. Simple as that. Dozens of us can do it and snicker after the fact. Problem is, people don't have patience with CapCaps.

Okay, I gave up the bong almost a year go. Hard hitter on medical. Not nearly the dosage but more than enough to be challenge to maintain the ritual daily. On finding vaping I needed to know it medicated. It did! Long story, but I use one strain. Simple; grind-regrind-stuff in VC-bake once or twice in the IH-Rinse repeat to your heart's content. Just don't fucking burn yourself with the VC, and definitely don't burn your partner. Only very rare exceptions apply.

I jones'd for a better vape hard! Same fucking search "Where is the ultimate doobie vape?" Ain't there! Doesn't exist due to physics or finances. Yet everyone claims to have one.

I use the Launch Box above. Great taster and sesh-member but my medications comes from a 15 second break with a VC. Make it 25 seconds and I'll have two rips that will leave me blurry for a moment. I don't get high anymore and I haven't tasted vape outside of some terps and near-combustion for almost all the time I've been vaping... that almost a year. Same flower means stuffed receptors. No taste at all! I get a morning buzz for about 15-20 minutes. Welcome to a new day.

I do several things from grind to customizing the VC to make this a bud ripper. First trick is to maximize the load and since the bowl is fixed, rind the flower to very fine... no, finer! I can get a very decent load into the VC. The VC has to breath - simple tricks that only need be learned; even with a very fine grind. You can even tune the coolness of the draw! Try that with you splint as it sluffs off fiery bits into you mouth. Many have called for a bigger bowl! I just shrunk the herb volume.

As to a means for firings, there are little electrical boxes for heating. Wouldn't use anything else. I also learned to tune them. You want a hard rip, use heater #2 over there; it'll rip you a new one. #3 will will exploit terps - #1 is the DD that isn't quite so aggressive but will give you a good dip&sip session to get to the bottom of that cap. Now #4 is like a lighter. You just hold it up to the vapcap and draw. Don't worry, you won't outpace it. But let me turn that down a hair for you... Induction heating is very powerful and has no trouble heating a VC. Technique, again, is everything. I'd never sell you a Shelby Cobra unless I knew you knew how to drive[sic]. Well, same with the VC - It's not that you learned to drive it, as much as you just get in the seat and make it yours.

I agree that you might have sucked on a log on that mystery hit or it could have been a custom stem on a VC. Logs are great but I wonder if they can keep up. They are also fairly limited in load size but that is not a hard rule. I have not experienced logs but others will be willing to testify.

I am one of the converts from the ritual of the Magic Flight Launch Box, which I still enjoy heavily modified, and the utilitarian VapCap with a straight 4-1/4" carbless wooden stem, '18 SS tip and cap w/ mods. Reliable every day medication and I don't mind in the least. I don't need any other vape anymore. YYMV of course. I've perfected this method for very specific needs. And although I could have a Volcano - no thanks.

drgreen

It sounds like you don't know enough about vaporizers to know what you want. Even the thread title specifying mouth to lung (not "lung to mouth" by the way) is off-base because you've also said you don't want any draw resistance (i.e. the tight draw resistance is why you drag on a vapcap for example).

It sounds like you want a heavy hitter that's easy to use and that's why I suggested an OG Sticky Brick six months ago when you started this thread.

You should understand that as this thread gets bumped to the top of Ask FC with each new post the replies will keep addressing your topic question of mouth to lung options in 2020. Have you bought any hard hitting vapes since January to see how they work for you?
Yeah i got a davinchi. And a dynavap my friens got an elev8 and a ewand dab kit rig and has also 2 concentrate vapes he doesnt liek smoking weed.
I already own the ssv . Pax 2 . Pax 3 . Ariser solo
Whip volcanoe .

I do k ow vapes but the mrs has said no more buying vapes over a grand on them and there all shit so she said may aswel jus keep smokin bacci she is convinced it isnt what kills u anyway and u til i find a vape to replace that i wont be able to buy another.

When i say mouth to lung i refere to the action of a spliff drag to mouth then inhale. I dont like sucking straight to my lungs

drgreen,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Yeah i got a davinchi. And a dynavap my friens got an elev8 and a ewand dab kit rig and has also 2 concentrate vapes he doesnt liek smoking weed.
I already own the ssv . Pax 2 . Pax 3 . Ariser solo
Whip volcanoe .

When i say mouth to lung i refere to the action of a spliff drag to mouth then inhale. I dont like sucking straight to my lungs
You only have first hand experience with several older portable vapes that are bad choices for someone who wants big hits and rapid extraction.

It sounds like you're jumping to conclusions about what you want/need based on the skewed impressions you've gotten from vapes like the Solo, Pax, and DaVinci.

For example: is the reason for not wanting to "suck straight into your lungs" that the vapor is too hot and irritates your throat? Well here's some good news: it's just some vapes like the Pax and Solo that are bad at cooling vapor for big, dense hits. Other vapes like the ones I recommended back when this thread started are amazing at that and can get you very medicated with just a few huge, smooth hits.

You're gonna keep seeing posts about "lung to mouth" but it sounds like the thread title is not really the topic you need help with. Try something different if you want different results. Do you enjoy the Volcano or the SSV?

bossman,

drgreen

View attachment 1651

Seriously @drgreen - Do DV for a while with all the tricks and you have a stick that you put in a box and when you pull it out of the box and hit it, it can make clouds. Simple as that. Dozens of us can do it and snicker after the fact. Problem is, people don't have patience with CapCaps.

Okay, I gave up the bong almost a year go. Hard hitter on medical. Not nearly the dosage but more than enough to be challenge to maintain the ritual daily. On finding vaping I needed to know it medicated. It did! Long story, but I use one strain. Simple; grind-regrind-stuff in VC-bake once or twice in the IH-Rinse repeat to your heart's content. Just don't fucking burn yourself with the VC, and definitely don't burn your partner. Only very rare exceptions apply.

I jones'd for a better vape hard! Same fucking search "Where is the ultimate doobie vape?" Ain't there! Doesn't exist due to physics or finances. Yet everyone claims to have one.

I use the Launch Box above. Great taster and sesh-member but my medications comes from a 15 second break with a VC. Make it 25 seconds and I'll have two rips that will leave me blurry for a moment. I don't get high anymore and I haven't tasted vape outside of some terps and near-combustion for almost all the time I've been vaping... that almost a year. Same flower means stuffed receptors. No taste at all! I get a morning buzz for about 15-20 minutes. Welcome to a new day.

I do several things from grind to customizing the VC to make this a bud ripper. First trick is to maximize the load and since the bowl is fixed, rind the flower to very fine... no, finer! I can get a very decent load into the VC. The VC has to breath - simple tricks that only need be learned; even with a very fine grind. You can even tune the coolness of the draw! Try that with you splint as it sluffs off fiery bits into you mouth. Many have called for a bigger bowl! I just shrunk the herb volume.

As to a means for firings, there are little electrical boxes for heating. Wouldn't use anything else. I also learned to tune them. You want a hard rip, use heater #2 over there; it'll rip you a new one. #3 will will exploit terps - #1 is the DD that isn't quite so aggressive but will give you a good dip&sip session to get to the bottom of that cap. Now #4 is like a lighter. You just hold it up to the vapcap and draw. Don't worry, you won't outpace it. But let me turn that down a hair for you... Induction heating is very powerful and has no trouble heating a VC. Technique, again, is everything. I'd never sell you a Shelby Cobra unless I knew you knew how to drive[sic]. Well, same with the VC - It's not that you learned to drive it, as much as you just get in the seat and make it yours.

I agree that you might have sucked on a log on that mystery hit or it could have been a custom stem on a VC. Logs are great but I wonder if they can keep up. They are also fairly limited in load size but that is not a hard rule. I have not experienced logs but others will be willing to testify.

I am one of the converts from the ritual of the Magic Flight Launch Box, which I still enjoy heavily modified, and the utilitarian VapCap with a straight 4-1/4" carbless wooden stem, '18 SS tip and cap w/ mods. Reliable every day medication and I don't mind in the least. I don't need any other vape anymore. YYMV of course. I've perfected this method for very specific needs. And although I could have a Volcano - no thanks.
Love this lol.

So u use the vapcap and flightbox ?.
Il order both n see they seem simple and ez draw

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Love this lol.

So u use the vapcap and flightbox ?.
Il order both n see they seem simple and ez draw

MF is a session vape. Conduction and you want the power adapter. It draws very easy just due to the design... but coaxing vape out of the flower will frustrate the most ardent among us. But the vape has a warm place among many long time vapors. It was my my into.

It was the VapCap that I made my own for meds. If I stopped at 'giving it a go' I would have dumped it. And I pretty much did until I put a few trix to it. I'd go so far to say that the VapCap is an acquired 'taste' for heavy hitters like you. It is a damn small bowl. And the duff does make it hard to draw, and what the fuck were they thinking with the cap? All those things needed to be addressed. And that metal taste... :doh:

Seriously, I can say all that and still say that with these two vapes I go through a gram a day during C'19. And I honestly don't need or want another vape. Got a few spare caps here to boot. '18 tip and cap are my poison with good reason. '20 tips suck!

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
Probably means you vape it in sessions, but yea, it's on demand. Most on demand flower vape I know of.

scy123,
Reactions: Siebter

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Mighty is simple to use and has very low draw resistance. I draw mouth to lung using my Dynavaps but direct into my lungs with my Mighty.

I get tripped up with my technique sometimes. While both methods will work with most vapes, I tend to do M2L with my vapcaps and direct pulls with my current battery portable, which is a Fury 2. For me, the F2 has much lower restriction and lends itself to direct draws. Sometimes I'll start hitting it and will unconciously begin doing mouth draws. With the F2 it causes me to start blowing vapor out of my nose. Silly, but it just doesn't work that way for me.

Also, does anyone know of a good online source (US) where I can buy a small amount of degummed hemp fiber? I want to try using it as a filter under the CCD of my vapcap and for concentrate use.

Greenleaf88

mtl dynavap must have anyway.

Big hits closest to combustion sticky brick og, runt, even the Jr depending what u want it for. I have og bigger bowl I love it.

Have them both dyna with induction is one of my daily. Anyone of those too options you will be satisfied and happy.

Greenleaf88,
Reactions: drgreen
Top Bottom