What is your workhorse vape?

HighVibes

Medicinal Mist
I myself use the LB every day, because its really all I need. imo you just cant beat being able to vape within seconds, providing you have a charged battery. I love the control you have with it too. Faster hits for lower temps and more of a clear and energetic high, and slower higher temperature hits for more of a sedated high. And since I stopped smoking and started vaping, my consumption has been cut in more than half. All it takes is 0.1 grams of mids (one trench) to get me baked, and I pay $5 a gram for mids, so that means I only need $0.20 WORTH OF WEED TO GET HIGH!! .... incredible :cool: altho I can see myself getting a DB in the future.

HighVibes,

Qbit

cannabanana
HighVibes said:
I myself use the LB every day, because its really all I need. imo you just cant beat being able to vape within seconds, providing you have a charged battery. I love the control you have with it too. Faster hits for lower temps and more of a clear and energetic high, and slower higher temperature hits for more of a sedated high. And since I stopped smoking and started vaping, my consumption has been cut in more than half. All it takes is 0.1 grams of mids (one trench) to get me baked, and I pay $5 a gram for mids, so that means I only need $0.20 WORTH OF WEED TO GET HIGH!! .... incredible :cool: altho I can see myself getting a DB in the future.
Hang on:

0.1g @ $5 / g = $0.20 ?

Well at least you're getting good weed. ;)

Qbit,
Top Bottom