What is the perfect temperature to vape?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdscience1

For me its 180C and 226F.

I used analog Vape's for years,and now i own a digital vape,I just got it
yesterday.
And i do enjoy it very much already.
what are some other factors that play a role in the "Best" quality vape?
I have read about a few here.
Also,I am already gonna save evan more $ than even before,ahhh an't life grand!

weirdscience1,

Qbit

cannabanana
Welcome to FC, Weirdscience. :)

I'm afraid that you've posted this in the wrong forum. The Vapor Lounge is for anything not specifically relating to vapourisers, vapourisation, or cooking weed. It would belong in the General Vaporisation Discussion forum, that is, if your questions had not been covered many times before, over and over. In fact, this thread may well get tossed by a moderator into ABV (the archive for dead threads).

The mods like to run a tight ship here at FC, which includes minimising duplication of topics, and listing them in their appropriate forums. It keeps the place in some sort of order, making it easier for people to find what they're looking for, and making discussions more comprehensive and useful. So I suggest you do a bit more reading, and use the 'Search' function. You'll find answers to your questions easily enough.

But to kick you off here is a good thread for you with regard to vaping temperatures. Ideal temperature to vape at is a matter of opinion, and many people don't have an ideal temp - it depends on the strain and quality of your weed, and what effect you're after. And by the way, digital readouts on vapes are notoriously inaccurate - the easiest way to judge how cooked your weed is by checking the colour of it - if it's still green, you've gone for a lower temperture, but if it's medium to dark brown then then you're vaping at high temperature. Just don't take it to black.

Qbit,

weirdscience1

Thanks for the information and i will read more,I m a bit new at this,so i appreciate your guidence in this matter.
Stay Green!

weirdscience1,

max

Out to lunch
For me its 180C and 226F.
180 C is in the low end of the range, but OK. 226 F won't get you any THC at all. You'll have to add almost 60 degrees. If your vape is an inexpensive digital model, then the display isn't accurate. You can use the numbers for a point of reference, but that's about it.

There's no perfect temp, just like there's no best vaporizer. It comes down to personal preference, with lower temps giving you cleaner vapor, and high temps letting you get the most compounds out of your herb. Here's a study that's kind of a standard for vaping temps.
NORML -MAPS Study

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom