What is the most durable electric portable vaporizer? (non torch driven)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm not sure any of those is capable of withstanding every large drop... Pretty sure there have been other posts asking this if you can search? I remember there are some particularly rugged battery powered vapes depending on the other features you require

DRAG-0n

I remember there are some particularly rugged battery powered vapes depending on the other features you require
Fishing, skiing, running on the beach, etc. I do a lot but would like a vape usually to use for 5 to 10 min between activities or right after I am done. I have a tm2 but dont like bringing it with me when moving too much

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Fishing, skiing, running on the beach, etc. I do a lot but would like a vape usually to use for 5 to 10 min between activities or right after I am done. I have a tm2 but dont like bringing it with me when moving too much
I'd just get a decent budget vape like the v3 pro or Roffu. They are reasonably durable and you will only be out less than $100.

Although as Shit Snacks said there are other threads that may help:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Roffu looked promising just wasnt sure how they have held up over the last year and if they worked past a fall or two. Are there any glass components internally with the roffu?
@Shit Snacks has one so they can say for sure, but I believe it is mostly ceramic inside. I think the chambers are swappable.

Also there is a armor case.
Not idea how much drop protection it adds.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Roffu looked promising just wasnt sure how they have held up over the last year and if they worked past a fall or two. Are there any glass components internally with the roffu?

Yeah I was going to say roffu seems quite durable actually and could fit the bill, worth a try at the price now at least, could get two!

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I'm not sure any of those is capable of withstanding every large drop
I accidentally threw my Roffu against a brick wall when I tripped over then it fell onto bare concrete without the armor on and it only suffered minor cosmetic damage.
1669264808317-jpg.42366

if they worked past a fall or two. Are there any glass components internally with the roffu?
The Roffu full kit comes with a glass and stainless steel oven, the cooling unit has a Zirconia Jewelry-grade cooling spiral.
Still US$99 for the Onyx Grey,

badbee

The lighter it is the more likely it will survive a fall. I would expect something like a Fury Edge or POTV One to do well. My MV1 would crash down like a meteorite (not that it gets out much).

Cjk0812

The lighter it is the more likely it will survive a fall. I would expect something like a Fury Edge or POTV One to do well. My MV1 would crash down like a meteorite (not that it gets out much).

That is true. I had a fury edge that honestly survived countless drops to the floor but it still randomly decided one day to just give up the ghost. I still need to send it in for the 1/2 off warranty though I'll probably opt to upgrade to the rogue.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I have dropped my little Fury 2 a few times without any change. The thing is a mini tank.

Also, for concentrates, I have put my Boundless Terp pens through a lot. The regular OG model just keeps going. Holds a charge forever. Great for camping and other road trips.

hoptimum

The Pax is the sturdiest portable vape I’ve used. It can survive drops that most other portables can’t.

hoptimum,
Top Bottom