What is a "flowers only" vaporizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clouded vision

I vote checking out a T-Vape if you want to avoid combustion, it will never go to combustion
Not true,I have in fact combusted with the Tvape. I cannot recommend the Tvape to anyone unless they were in a very strict budget and could find it for $50 like they were on eBay for a month or so. The flavor is the worst of any unit I've tried, the abv is very inconsistent with it green on the bottom and black further up the tube. At the retail price of $130 (maybe it has come down,I haven't checked in months now) you would be miles ahead spending an extra $5 to get a solo on eBay (which is still covered under warranty by arizer despite what anyone tries to tell you)

clouded vision,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Yours sounds defective, ive had mine since august and never have combusted. Ive also done 20+ bowls starting with dark abv going into black abv.

Abv is not inconsistent when used Improperly, there is an area that doesnt vape which I recommend putting a screen on the bottom of the tube.

I do have short tube and have heard the longer tube heats up quickly but you're the only person I've seen mention combustion.

I feel the flavor is fine until you reach 400+ temps (which is after like 3 hits), but I will agree that once its abv its all abv and it will taste like tube of abv.
But I do agree its my worst tasting vape, but I don't think the PAX is that great tastewise, yours probably would've been better if you replaced your long tube, max temp is 420 if you're getting smoke then its temperature sensor must be broken.

Last edited:
paytonpenn,
Before you give up completely on your SSV. I think you should check the SSV thread out. It is full of tips, tricks and techniques that could help you master and maybe even fall in love with it. Everything is there. Temp knob positions, draw techniques, packing tips etc.etc.etc... :tup:

I can't tell you how sad I was when I opened up my SSV, got all excited to vape, and was totally inept. I kept trying and trying. I got the SSV for the express purpose of not smoking, so when I managed to actually set some of my bowl aflame, I was not only scared shitless, I was totally disheartened. It really did frighten me to see the small flame and then inhale that horrible smoke. I'm definitely going to peruse the SSV thread; getting over my fear of the thing exploding in my face would be the first step. Still, though, I break it out when friends who are skilled in the ways of the SSV come over.

I promise you guys that I'm not a total idiot woman with an inability to do things. I graduated Columbia and Yale Law (if anyone has any legal issues, hit me up). It's just that I'm not so good at this. BTW, I got the Solo. Thanks for all of the kindness and patience you've shown me. I hope that I can return the kindness.

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
No problem. Gald to help. I can assure you, none of us think that. The path that leads to vaporization is different for all of us. Sometimes it just take a little longer to get through the curve. Finding the "right" vape to fit all your needs can prove difficult. While having the right machine can take you down the path much faster. Let us know how you like your solo. :tup:

1_gr8_underdog,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom