What erigs are you currently using?

felvapes

How is that bubbler going?
Will they release an adapter to take advantage of Puffco Peak glass?
US$160 delivered for the AIN version with the 50% code is hard to pass on, I have seen just an insert cost that and more:myday:
I don't know about adaptors for other glass mate, that's a good idea though
I saw they have an adaptor they call a halo that goes from the mod to a male wpa with atty connection on top via a cord so you can use any glass you have

The bubbler that comes with it is decent enough, works well with no splash back at all
Yea I almost got aln, went with sic for $145
I might try a ruby for flavour too one day
And yea I saw they sell the 3d chamber with Ruby insert for around $180, the pockety comes with their "5d" chamber and with a ruby insert is $165 with the 50% off codes
Puffco tech without the $400+ price tag

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I swear I saw somewhere around here where we were discussing and sharing the different ceramic hot knife style loading tools for cold start dabs, like the 510 crossing one and puffco? Well anyway this Dr Dabber one is on sale here, seems like it could be pretty nice? Free shipping too, this shop is great:

felvapes

I swear I saw somewhere around here where we were discussing and sharing the different ceramic hot knife style loading tools for cold start dabs, like the 510 crossing one and puffco? Well anyway this Dr Dabber one is on sale here, seems like it could be pretty nice? Free shipping too, this shop is great:
AU $5.92 | 510 Thread Hot Knife Dab Accessory Tool ConNectar PEN ATTACHMENT
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mO49FOgg

AU $11.78 | New Hot Ceramic Heating Tip Coil Knife Dab Tool For 510 Thread battery
https://a.aliexpress.com/_msfGNdO

these work a treat
affordable af too
these work better than a lot of others I've seen videos of - instant melt off similar to puffco one.

Still loving my pockety
They dropped the price now and have a new code for 15% off
PKTY15

840_divided_by_two

Reviving this thread just to sing my praises for the Core 2.0 after 6 months of heavy usage. I have run roughly 2oz of wax through this thing on the stock atomizer and a ruby terp pearl and it still works flawlessly. Upgraded to an incycler attachment and flavor took a hit but the hits are buttery smooth. I also love running it through my heady rigs with the 14mm attachment and a whip from Mr. Bonsai.

felvapes

My Pockety from JCVAP has still retired my other erigs
Using the whip adaptor and proper bubbler I can one hit it too and get a slurper type experience
Tasty and hits hard
The true full surround heating and thermocouple temp sensor are hard to beat
Loving the Ruby insert the most for tasty dense fluffy clouds
The PKTY15 code is still valid for all pockety related purchases too

My modded Ispire Daab (15mm polished sic) was good but the pockety is better
Even my terp slurpers have been feeling neglected lately
Well past the honeymoon period now and it's still kicking on strong

beluga808

It's not really an erig, but I'm currently using a Smok Nord 4 for distillate... It works surprisingly well and holds around 4.5ml.
It's good for on the go, but I think I need something that hits better than that for the evening. I will search for the devices mentioned in this thread :)

gotbadvas

It's not really an erig, but I'm currently using a Smok Nord 4 for distillate... It works surprisingly well and holds around 4.5ml.
It's good for on the go, but I think I need something that hits better than that for the evening. I will search for the devices mentioned in this thread :)
How many watts you running? Only issue I saw with that setup was if you have it on the lowest watts and bump the button down once it goes to max. Don't you get massive hit from that thing though?

gotbadvas,

beluga808

How many watts you running? Only issue I saw with that setup was if you have it on the lowest watts and bump the button down once it goes to max. Don't you get massive hit from that thing though?
I run it at 6W most of the time. To overcome the issue with accidentally bumping the buttons I bought a silicone case. It protects the buttons to a degree where I actually can't push the buttons by accident.
The hits are pretty good, but my disty is pretty viscous, so I have to wait a bit before hitting it another time. A couple hits and I'm good. I was planning to use CBC in my mix as well in order to thin it out more to take the hits more frequently, but I can't find a proper source for it in Europe.
Sometimes I just want to take one big hit and that's it.

fatboy55

I just started using this setup for a portable rig yesterday and now it's all I want to use!

A Linx Hypnos Rio atomizer (Titanium quartz coils, top notch build and tested for heavy metals) one of their mouth pieces with the glass tip (Also top notch build quality and a replaceable glass mouthpiece)

That atomizer and mouthpiece I put on an Eleaf mini battery on it's lowest 3.4 volt setting. Tons of clouds and the coils are not even glowing. When I use the batter that comes with the pen for the Rio atomizer the coils glow a bit but with much less cloud production. Odd, but I'll take it!

Fits in the pocket very easily. Smokes great. Tons of flavor and clouds at the lowest setting.

fatboy55,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

SquirrelMaster

Jcvap pockety with ruby dish is still my top dog atm (they have a 420 sale atm and PKTY15 can be stacked)

The DT lightning pen has been my other favourite lately for an even smaller footprint
You said you prefer the flavor of ruby right? I was reading (YouTube comments iirc) yesterday and JCVAP said the ruby is more for looks and AlN is the best for flavor. I've always thought of ruby having the best flavor and had not heard about AlN until recently.

I've tried asking questions on IG but communication is very difficult with JCVAP. Must be the language barrier.

felvapes

You said you prefer the flavor of ruby right? I was reading (YouTube comments iirc) yesterday and JCVAP said the ruby is more for looks and AlN is the best for flavor. I've always thought of ruby having the best flavor and had not heard about AlN until recently.

I've tried asking questions on IG but communication is very difficult with JCVAP. Must be the language barrier.
The communication was better on IG before
He has had a new person take over the IG communication who seems to be learning the ropes

Ruby is much better flavour and vapour quality imo
AlN is good, but ruby is better - performance and flavour by enough that I only use the ruby insert now

Glorg

Crossing tech has a “tug E-rig” coming out that looks pretty solid, using the v5 atomizer same as cores and divine tribe use, it’s nice. Qomo is surprisingly good with quartz for a tiny tooter but everything I’ve tried is thoroughly beaten by a quality quartz and torch setup, I have a deep dish spinner now that just rips so much better in comparison to any erig.

biohacker

Crossing tech has a “tug E-rig” coming out that looks pretty solid

Glorg

There’s also the dabX go but I have zero experience with that brand, the go looks interesting but their smaller portable looks like a gpen rebrand so I’m a bit sceptical by that gpen sucks

felvapes

Crossing tech has a “tug E-rig” coming out that looks pretty solid, using the v5 atomizer same as cores and divine tribe use, it’s nice. Qomo is surprisingly good with quartz for a tiny tooter but everything I’ve tried is thoroughly beaten by a quality quartz and torch setup, I have a deep dish spinner now that just rips so much better in comparison to any erig.
I used to love my slurpers over most rigs
The ruby pockety has just seemed to retire it though
The flavour and performance is high quality and the ease of use and maintainance/cleaning just made it win the reach test every time

The qomo is a nice simple device that works well for a quick tasty dab (quartz dish)
Impressive for a portable if you are concerned about losing it too
The LP is a little better quality hit

biohacker

The ruby pockety has just seemed to retire it though
The flavour and performance is high quality and the ease of use and maintainance/cleaning just made it win the reach test every time

I'm intrigued, as i've never had a better dab than off a ruby insert cold started in a banger/rig. What size dabs are possible? The Cricket bb seemed way too small for a device I had to clean so much between hits.

The qomo is a nice simple device that works well for a quick tasty dab (quartz dish)
Impressive for a portable if you are concerned about losing it too
The LP is a little better quality hit

I can't remember what dish came with my qomo but it tasted so bad of silicone I couldn't even use the device. Are you saying that the LP is a little better quality hit than the qomo?

It amazes me how different we all are... some people can smell/taste/detect silicone, and some others simply can't.

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Didn't know I was in the market for an e-rig until I saw the Dr. Dabber XS Nano on sale 40% off. Suddenly, I could see myself wandering through my garden at sunset, sipping on my Dr. Dabber XS Nano. My mind had me at the beach, bundled up and freezing, but hitting the XS before heading over to the Sea Lions, or wandering through the Redwoods blowing clouds. So yeah, I was already high from the Dab-Ready and Most Excellent Home Pressed Home Grown, and $94 dollars was out of my pocket before I could quash the Dreams.
I'm glad I went with it. It's fun, easy to use, easy to clean. It's a different and worthwhile experience. I :love: my XS Nano, and that makes today a good day.

Top Bottom