What erigs are you currently using?

Gnome34

I've been messing with some old puffco peaks lately. I don't really like recommending puffco products as I think they are overpriced and the company doesn't care for it's customers.

That said if you can find an OG peak at a good price grab it! A company called 3grams makes an aftermarket atomizer that performs just like the "3D" atomizer on the peak pro. At a fraction of the price! I think it's around $50 and has lasted me almost 6 months with no issues. Easy to dry swab each use, remove and dunk in iso every few hundred dabs and good to go.

Very pleased with it for a total of ~$200 all in (og peak and 3grams atomizer).

It isn't as good as the Daab but is easier to use and clean. When I'm feeling lazy(often) I find myself reaching for the peak lately.

My erig needs have been met. Time to focus on a desktop setup!
The 3grams 3d atomizer died about 3 weeks ago or so. Pleased with that for the price.

I've added a Dr Dabber Switch to my lineup recently and it has replaced everything else for me. Only use the proxy when portability is required. The Switch is the perfected version of the Daab (which used to be my favorite), but at a higher price. It also requires a couple upgrades to really get the most out of it; the entry cost is fairly high. I found a used one for $200 with some accessories.

I run it with the whip attachment or the sidearm using the Sic cup and boost TDE carb cap. It is just fantastic, they have a customer for life in me. Plus the battery is replaceable and the case it comes in is really padded and nice.

rizlafreak

two dog star
I got my greenlightvapes g9 mini nail V1 (titanium nail). It's nail is a bit outdated to some, but i wanted titanium only, so that's fine.
had two dabs of low temp cbd crystal. What a pleasant experience in comparison to the torch... One can just load it up and have a session vape and the low temps make it very nice to inhale. I just have to adjust the coil a bit more snug to the nail, there is a little gap inbetween.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Old Head - Terp Ready System, if it counts, and I LOVE it! The heater isn't portable, but anything you stuff in the 25mm coil is. I love the versatility it provides and that I don't see it being truly "obsolete" for many years to come... unless something very different, much more powerful and potentially "groundbreaking" comes along, like the Checkmate by Scope & Stack, due to be released 4/22....:rolleyes::peace:

Edit: but you need to supply your own rig, or anything else that accepts a gg joint.

Last edited:

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
I know I'll get a lot of raspberries and sneers, but I still love my little G Pen Connect. Been using it daily for five years now with my favorite bong, a four pillar recycler purchased with Shitsnacks advice. I've got a RIO and a whole lot of really nice bangers and ruby beads and fumed spinner tops and really nice torches, and a bunch of different bongs and bubblers, but my Connect is just so simple and easy. I've got a half dozen of the little ovens which I switch out as they become too dirty and then clean as a batch. Once you understand it, you can get great clean dense hits with a high degree of consistency. Right now I'm running three different rosins, a budder, and my favorite shatter through it. Easy peasy.

Top Bottom