What do you keep your abv/duff in?

GreenLeaf

For those of you who save abv/duff what do you keep it in?

I keep it in a plastic film canister.

If this is in the wrong forum, please move it.

GreenLeaf,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Mine goes in a glass jar from walmart...got one for fresh, and one for, well, not so fresh...

Purpl3_Haz3,

Cleanfiend

Bed, Bath, and Beyond sells clear glass vials for holding spices, with white plastic tops. At $0.99, they are a steal. They hold 7g's of nug, or about 17 of ground duff.

cheers!

Cleanfiend,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I keep my slightly ABV in one of these:

knobsgroup_4_of_6_.jpg

I got the second one from the left, it came with my SSV.

And the dark stuff goes in one of these, lol

DC0107.jpg

OhTheAgony,

lwien

Blow out a stem into the little muslin bag in the bottom of this pic........

And then after about a month, I dump it in the PD Billy Bowl pictured here:

lwien,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
lwien:

Two things: the grind in that last picture is not nearly fine enough, and I can still see lots of green in that ABV.

pakalolo,

djonkoman

I collect it in a stone bowl(from a mortar, it's a heavy stone bowl that doesn't tip easily)
but that's just a tyemporary first storage, where it stays for a few days at most, then I empty it in a sandwichbag wich I keep in a small box, the size wich fits trough a mail box)
and if the sandwichbag fills up the whole box I get a new bag, the old bag I tape shut(just one piece of tape tough), and store it somewhere on my desk(wich is more a collection of all kinds of things, among others lots of papers, books, electrical cords, old broken headphones, empty candy wrappers, empty chips bags, change etc), sometimes I joke my desk has it's on tectonic activity, if I put something new on top of the pile something at the bottom falls of the desk.. altough that's more like a landslide, but I like the sound of tectonic activity more

djonkoman,

weedemon

enthusiast
zip lock bag for my abv, but i love the coffee jar idea! that looks stealth! :p I have over a years worth of abv saved up. :D

weedemon,

jimbo

winterize
Been keeping mine in a mason jar, waiting until I have enough to make a batch of oil.

jimbo,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
djonkoman said:
I collect it in a stone bowl(from a mortar, it's a heavy stone bowl that doesn't tip easily)
but that's just a tyemporary first storage, where it stays for a few days at most, then I empty it in a sandwichbag wich I keep in a small box, the size wich fits trough a mail box)
and if the sandwichbag fills up the whole box I get a new bag, the old bag I tape shut(just one piece of tape tough), and store it somewhere on my desk(wich is more a collection of all kinds of things, among others lots of papers, books, electrical cords, old broken headphones, empty candy wrappers, empty chips bags, change etc), sometimes I joke my desk has it's on tectonic activity, if I put something new on top of the pile something at the bottom falls of the desk.. altough that's more like a landslide, but I like the sound of tectonic activity more

Out of all of the methods so far, I truly like this one the best! it just has that charm of organized clutter...I know the feeling! the best part is, you know where everything is, just not where each every thing is...lol

also like the tectonic thing too! has a nice ring to it.

Purpl3_Haz3,
Top Bottom