What do you guys think of TetraLabs Gel Caps and Spay Mist Tincture?

Chill Dude

Vaping is my method of choice for medicating. However, there are times when vaping isn't an option like when my kids are around or they have friends over and I have to keep it cool. Also, the Gel Caps or Tincture may be more appropriate for travel situations. I medicate mainly at night for pain relief, insomnia and general relaxation. I'm interested to know how effective the TetraLabs products are? Their website doesn't give very detailed information on their products. I'd like to know how strong they are , and if they lean more sativa or indica in their effects? TetraLabs seems like a very good company with very pure medicine and accurate doses....but are they effective? The spray mist tincture sounds interesting, and i like the fact the effects hit you within 10 minutes.What do you guys think?

Chill Dude,

Chill Dude

If you're medicated, I think they can tell, kids are virtual lie detectors, can't get anything by them.

No, my kids are never aware when I'm medicated. I don't use large amounts and I'm no lightweight LOL...That's like saying when you have a glass of wine your kids can tell you're drunk.

BTW, the topic of the thread isn't "Dad are you stoned?". The topic of the thread is the use of Tetra Lab products. If you have used those products and have an opinion as to their effectiveness, I'd like to hear your opinion. Otherwise, you're in the wrong thread.

Remember....Read the thread topic first before responding. It's not that hard....

thesoloman

Iv'e had experence with the ttra labs, gold caps, personally 1 (25mg-thc ) wasn't enough for me to feel a noticeable effect, but i have a high tolerance, but on 420 i took 3 of these at once and had a decent time, lets say my 420 didn't last as long as it could've because i was out at like 6 o clock.
http://tetralabs.com/goldcaps.php

Chill Dude

Iv'e had experence with the ttra labs, gold caps, personally 1 (25mg-thc ) wasn't enough for me to feel a noticeable effect, but i have a high tolerance, but on 420 i took 3 of these at once and had a decent time, lets say my 420 didn't last as long as it could've because i was out at like 6 o clock.
http://tetralabs.com/goldcaps.php

Thanks for the reply Soloman. How long until you can feel the effects? Would you say the effects lean more Indica or Sativa? I would think Indica being you passed out by 6:00 LOL. Maybe that was because you took 3 though...

I guess dosage wise you probably have to consume more Mg. than vaping. Like you said, you barley felt the effects with a 25mg capsule, but I'm sure if you vaped 25mg of top shelf you would be pretty medicated. I don't know much about capsules or edibles, but it def seems that you have to consume much more than vaping. Maybe the Tincture is stronger and more like a vaping high IDK....

Chill Dude,

thesoloman

well i tend to mix my methods of delivery so i may not be the most accurate representation of for the caps. i would say it was about an hour before i felt the effects. on 4/20 i kinda had an edible binge so its not too reflective of just the caps. also note that the gel caps are different than the gold caps. ones pure cannabis and the other is a cannabis/grape seed oil mix, ones pure gold, vs, goldcaps. seeing as your in sd chill dude, im north of you in the T-town, i would look into healthyhighness edibles. they are made in sd and i've always had good luck with their effects.
EDit: i filled the little gold caps container with nugs, and im sure that these nugs would get me way more medicated than the caps did.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Keep in mind that edible effects can last twice as long, so that 25mg dose is spread over a much longer time period.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
I'm not sure if we are talking about the same company, but I think so. I took one big hit of their Pure Oil and could not get my head off the table for 2 hours without the room swimming maddeningly.

deadheadbill,
Top Bottom