What do you do?

murf2010

I found it hard over the years to lock down a great paying job that supports four people including my wife (she has a career also) that DIDN’T test for thc prior to starting work. What do all you guys do for work, just curious? I did finally achieve this recently and am thrilled, to hell with sleep meds.

murf2010,

ginolicious

I work in the courts privately for a huge corporation. No testing. Legal in Canada.

ginolicious,

BestBuds

The Dude
I was in the banking industry. :mental: soul sucking.

I am a small business owner now. Agricultural drones.

BestBuds,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I.T.

Been tested as part of the hiring practice in every job I've had in the last 35 years. The exception being the job I have now where no testing was required. Every job-hop started with a two week t-break before applying for the new jobs. During the t-break I used a myriad of different products along with increasing my b-vitamin and fluid intake to beat the urine test. Passed them all.

Never been subjected to a random drug test.

His_Highness,
Reactions: EmDeemo

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I have passed urine tests, even while still consuming, by not eating and drinking as much water as possible the day before the test and on the day of the test. My thinking was my urine is going to be so diluted that they cant find anything. Obviously, this wouldnt work for random tests.

This was 20 years ago tho, so I would assume tests have changed muchly since then.

virtualpurple

I have passed urine tests, even while still consuming, by not eating and drinking as much water as possible the day before the test and on the day of the test. My thinking was my urine is going to be so diluted that they cant find anything. Obviously, this wouldnt work for random tests.

This was 20 years ago tho, so I would assume tests have changed muchly since then.

they certainly have. Many tests now check the concentration of your urine (usually through ph and specific gravity). If your urine shows up as diluted it will be flagged as a failure and you will have to test again on a later date.

I am a Registered Nurse currently working Covid relief in an ER currently and will begin work as a family nurse practitioner in July. I will have to pass a drug test prior to beginning my employment there but I don’t believe I will be subject to random UAs.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
they certainly have. Many tests now check the concentration of your urine (usually through ph and specific gravity). If your urine shows up as diluted it will be flagged as a failure and you will have to test again on a later date.

I am a Registered Nurse currently working Covid relief in an ER currently and will begin work as a family nurse practitioner in July. I will have to pass a drug test prior to beginning my employment there but I don’t believe I will be subject to random UAs.

Something I've always low key wondered. Thanks :)

And tbf, back in the day when I took this piss test, I was probably smoking garbage soap bar that had next to no thc in it anyway :)

howie105

Worked for myself, worked for people who did not care, beat the testers, beat the tests and in an odd twist of fate spent some time running the tests.

howie105

Immunoassay, can be hard to beat but I had straight friends who would contribute to the effort, then it was just a question of swapping the specimens. Dilution, never tried it myself but I have seen it work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom