• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What color V3 PRO do you want XMAX to come out next?

What color V3 PRO do you want XMAX to come out next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robert-in-YEG

Color doesn't matter. Work on re-designing the mouthpiece with magnets that don't come out. I will happily pay for new mouthpieces when they arrive.

Robert-in-YEG

"It's hard to work in groups when you're omnipotent."
- Q., Star Trek: the Next Generation

Robert-in-YEG,

kokolokokolokon

gunmetal or deep purple would be nice.
But i think the point is (for what i see on the gray model) the combination of the main color and the secondary one (mouthpiece, buttons, screen frame, bottom)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Work on re-designing the mouthpiece with magnets that don't come out.
Under $3ea...a consumable item that I have had no trouble with and I use them a lot,
Also, the new glass accessories have the design you want.

Robert-in-YEG

Under $3ea...a consumable item that I have had no trouble with and I use them a lot,
Also, the new glass accessories have the design you want.
I have bought replacements. Here in Canada they are about $10.

Robert-in-YEG

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together....
~ Carl Zwanzig

Robert-in-YEG,
  • Haha
Reactions: LesPlenty

Petetbay

Looks like they are dumping them @ that price and making them a cheap consumable even though the magnets are problematic. Better ones might be coming after supplies of the OG version get exhausted, you can hope. :2c:

fogbank

Looks like they are dumping them @ that price and making them a cheap consumable even though the magnets are problematic. Better ones might be coming after supplies of the OG version get exhausted, you can hope. :2c:
I dropped my black V3Pro and the battery door flew off. The magnets separated from the battery door and stuck to the body. I was able to repair it, but I also ordered a new battery door. The new battery door has a covering over the magnets - they are no longer visible, and they probably could not detach from the battery door. This shows that XMax are redesigning parts, and hopefully that may apply to the magnets in the mouthpiece (someday).

Back to the topic, I would like to see deep blue or purple. But it doesn't matter too much as I WILL PROBABLY BUY ONE NO MATTER WHAT COLOR WINS!!! :)

Top Bottom