• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

What color V3 PRO do you want XMAX to come out next?

What color V3 PRO do you want XMAX to come out next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi FC, I had to run the Xmas/New year Giveaway in a short time and, on the top of that, I was sick AF for a week but I'm feeling slightly better now. It appears I made some mistakes cause, in the Giveaway, we are asking what color V3 PRO do you want XMAX to come out next... but I forgotten the Poll :bang:, so here it is.

Thank you to take the time to come to post here, if somebody posted in the Giveaway thread and will not post in the Poll here he will be still in the race for the Giveaway. Although thank you in advance for the peoples who were participating here!

Let's the Poll to go now!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks again for all that you do PPN, Glad that you are feeling better!!

Got the ball rolling with the first three votes, though the purple is my number one (especially because it would still have the black accents I presume)

Berzzerkker

I have had a bit of a purple fetish happening for a while now!

Hmmm...transparent aluminium...Star Trek fan?

Probably expensive!

Transparent aluminum, also known as aluminum oxynitride, is a transparent polycrystalline ceramic with a cubic spinel crystal structure made of nitrogen, oxygen and aluminum.

It is optically transparent in the near-ultraviolet, visible and infrared regions. It is four times harder than fused silica glass, 85% harder than sapphire and 15% harder than magnesium aluminate spinel. The material remains solid up to 1200°C (2190°F). It has good corrosion resistance and resistance to damage from radiation and oxidation. It is about three times harder than steel of the same thickness.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I'd like a PINK option. On multiple occasions my wife has asked me if a small portable vape we just received came in pink - she envisions pulling it out of her handbag.... kind of like the stylish options available for a cell phone case.

Squidge

Butane powered
I'd like a PINK option. On multiple occasions my wife has asked me if a small portable vape we just received came in pink - she envisions pulling it out of her handbag.... kind of like the stylish options available for a cell phone case.
Won't a pink one look a bit phallic considering the shape? 😜 Same if it was brown or caramel... 😳

Top Bottom