What can I do?

DonDonDon

A month ago I bought a Davinci portable vape, during which the battery pretty much died, the straw fell apart, and now the inner socket for the charger has come loose and will not charge anymore. I went to thier website and called thier number and all I got was some ethernet noise. I am really upset I paid $220 for it and the shop tell me to call the company which isn't answering. I only had for a month and I can combust anymore.

i am really sad :( :( :(

DonDonDon,

DonDonDon

I forgot to add that I didn't treat it rough, I just kept it in my pocket and never used it for forty mintues.

DonDonDon,
A month ago I bought a Davinci portable vape, during which the battery pretty much died, the straw fell apart, and now the inner socket for the charger has come loose and will not charge anymore. I went to thier website and called thier number and all I got was some ethernet noise. I am really upset I paid $220 for it and the shop tell me to call the company which isn't answering. I only had for a month and I can combust anymore.

i am really sad :( :( :(
Are you sure you didn't accidentally call their fax number? I've done that before and gotten the modem noise.

kelper,

DonDonDon

Are you sure you didn't accidentally call their fax number? I've done that before and gotten the modem noise.

It's this number
You can call Organicix, LLC customer service at 1-866-336-7224 for further details on how to make a claim.

It doesn't say its the fax anywhere though.

DonDonDon,
It's this number

It doesn't say its the fax anywhere though.
I take it you tried their Contact Us web form too...

Wow, that sucks. Reason to order from a good middleman. You might try posting in the davinci thread here.

kelper,
Top Bottom