What are the advantages and disadvantages of vaping bud?

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Get some H ... that i use for buzzzzzzz... When i was to nl i tried amnesia haze on The Verdampfer and gave me almost smth as electric shock...

Abysmal Vapor,

jackmormon

jsn9333 said:
I don't know anything about cannabinoids. However, when I vaporize this kush I have right now the high is definitely more energetic, sometimes even to the point of becoming paranoid. When I smoke the same weed the high is much more of a "body buzz", body numbing, almost tiring high.

If you enjoy a body buzz, the trade off for vaporizing is that you can't really get that body buzz that smoking gives you. Perhaps I just need a new vaporizer though. I have only used my iolite. It doesn't have manual temperature controls. I'm getting an herbal aire today though. Maybe the high from that will allow more of the body buzz effect. Well see.

You most definitely can get a body buzz vaping. It is all about the temp. The Herbalaire is as good as I have found for getting the higher temp affects. Read the HA thread about using extra screens and placing the stem directly into a 14mm GONG connector on a bubbler or bong. HA+Glass ROCKS!!!

jackmormon,
Abysmal Vapor said:
Get some H ... that i use for buzzzzzzz... When i was to nl i tried amnesia haze on The Verdampfer and gave me almost smth as electric shock...

ahaha always a pleasure to read your posts. Sometimes my VHW gives me rips like that/.

biojuggernaut,

Abysmal Vapor

There is an interesting plant called wild dagga (although there are several kinds,one of the is called smth like Marijuanila :) )W My friends who are RPG fans are jokin that it gives you the backstab bonus... (because of its name similar do Dagger) . I ve read that wild dagga has some cannabinonoids similar to mj.. and it definetly increases the buzz . Blue lotus can help with buzz and calmness too... The stronger the extracts or the better quality of herb the better the results..
My favorite Tea to vape is Blue Lotus + Wild dagga + Catnip/Mint/Spearmint... It gives me a buzz similar to mj but a bit different.. I often add MJ to the mix... and the taste is......... like the nectar of the gods...

Sry... Type-o

Abysmal Vapor,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Abysmal Vapor said:
Mouahaha, a 3 years amnesia addict as I am can hear you there!!!
Never had a day without it since! ;)

FLskwat,

sunsett70

Abysmal Vapor said:
....My favorite Tea to vape is Blue Lotus + Wild dagga + Catnip/Mint/Spearmint... It gives me a buzz similar to mj but a bit different.. I ofter add ML to the mix... and the taste is......... like the nectar of the gods...

bro, what is ML?

sunsett70,

crawdad

floatin
Abysmal Vapor said:
My favorite Tea to vape is Blue Lotus + Wild dagga + Catnip/Mint/Spearmint... It gives me a buzz similar to mj but a bit different.. I often add MJ to the mix... and the taste is......... like the nectar of the gods...

sounds real interesting, could you characterize the difference when mj is not added?

crawdad,

Abysmal Vapor

What i feel whitout mj is calmness and happiness from the lotus. I get buzzing and i get that sour feeling. from the dagga.. and i feel my respiratory tract very relieved and i breathe so light :).Thanks to the mint family... When i add mj it enchances the experience to more psychadelic and unpredictable way..
If you wanna make the experience more stoney and exotic you can add intoxicating mint to the mix...
For anti-depressant effects add St.John's worth but carefull if you are on pills, exspecialy anti-depresants, birth control + drugs that can contradict with Weak MAOI.

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom