What’s your favorite Conduction / Hybrid heating vape?

Finessseee

Hey y’all.. I find myself missing the conduction stoney feel during late nights.. I usually stick with convection heavy vapes.. I think buying a primarily conduction vape will do the trick for me though. My current daily driver is an Arizer portable which is 75% convection 25% conduction. The 14mm Quartz Cap from RWW seems like the complete opposite being 75% conduction and 25% convection. I’m considering that, but idk how it serves with smaller loads. What’s your go to hybrid / conduction leaning vape?

Finessseee,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I typically don't prefer conduction heavy devices, so my opinions are probably not worth much on that. But two of my favorites are a pure conduction device and a hybrid.

The only hybrid that I have found worth keeping is the Firewood7. I've heard great things about the FW9 and would consider that a worthy replacement

The vapman is a fantastic pure conduction vape. It tastes great, works well with small loads and hash, and is easy to use. I also find the vapman ritual to be one of the most pleasant. It is not a one-and-done device but encourages a wonderful mindful session.

Anyway, good luck!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This:
With this:
And this (when they're back in stock, or something similar):
Plus one of these:
With this:
Thru one of these:
Or this:
With just a tiny bit of this:

But I'd say it's almost all conduction (90-95% maybe...?) Very versatile vape! From being in bed at almost any angle, to "on the go"...! Super cheap and easy to clean and maintain, too...:tup:

Last edited:

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
Seconding the FW9 as a good hybrid device, my only complaint is sometimes it’s got pretty rough draw resistance (I’m probably packing too tight), but otherwise a very solid vape. The FW7 is also excellent, though I very rarely use it since it’s basically just a more conduction forward and harder to clean FW9.

My personal favourite conduction device though has been the IQ2, flavour is excellent and it’s got a very easy draw. Downside is it’s expensive and it’s got a huge oven so spacers and/or dosing capsules are must to keep things clean and manageable. Got it as a more portable Solo2, but it’s become my favourite for when I can take the time for a full session out and about.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The only hybrid that I have found worth keeping is the Firewood7. I've heard great things about the FW9 and would consider that a worthy replacement

Well I do use my BAK for that hybrid conduction now instead of FW7 actually, even though I use TP80 more for the pure convection instead...

(Also I would consider Arizer portables more conduction leaning than convection leaning with their session style more similar to IQ2 etc, but I'll digress!)

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I like the IQ2 as well but I can't imagine you'd be unhappy with the quartz cap. Those glass vapes from RWW can be super heavy hitting but I understand they work just as well with small loads. Very conduction-y and stone-y. If you really want to micro-dose though the Vaponic would work really well too.

Radwin Bodnic

Gotta be the Vapman! Don't think any other conduction vape is near it!
Have you tried the Vaponic ?
Or maybe it fall in the "hybrid" category...

I hold both the Vapman and the Vaponic in very high esteem and I don't think one is better than another. They are very complementary.

Radwin Bodnic,
Reactions: olysh pops

simba

@weedanwine
I think the Vaponic is mainly convection, I wouldn't think of it as a hybrid, but yes I love the Vaponic and the big brother Tasty Tube.

Jojofernz

Terpcicle would be considered hybrid leaning more conduction right?

That’s probably one of my favorite vapes ever, own two!

Last edited:
Top Bottom