What’s on your 4/20 wishlist?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I probably won't do more than spectate, but my next interest will be watching the Lamart Tetra drop on Sunday. I don't have a need for a P80, but would still like to invest in one. I can see those vapes being worth money some day.

Happy 420 everyone!

SquirrelMaster

I got a bunch of nice heady glass recently so I thought I would get nothing but had to grab some more on sale in and now I see surprise FW9 drop... Every time you think you're done
Isn't that the truth. I'm the opposite though, I keep seeing heady glass I want after all my device purchases. I did have a look at the Pockety again this evening. Man they're cheap.

I don't have a need for a P80
The P80 was my favorite overall vape for a while. There is an artisan nature to the aesthetics and a great heater inside, plus tons of aftermarket stem options. If you appreciate those aspects then I think once you used it, you would develop a need.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Man they're cheap.
Great value for money, only used my expensive equivalent a couple of times since getting the Pockety...and the discount codes stack for an even better price apparently.
I got a new light, Mars Hydro FC8000 (nice part #) at 25% off.
Looking at possibly adding; a Roffu
The code 'BAKED' will get you a Lite kit for US$97 at this time!

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
P80 was my favorite overall vape for a while. There is an artisan nature to the aesthetics and a great heater inside, plus tons of aftermarket stem options. If you appreciate those aspects then I think once you used it, you would develop a need.

Oh, I'm sure I could put it to good use. It looks like an amazing device, but I already dropped some cash on a TM2 (and accessories) which handles my needs in that niche.

I imagine my next significant purchase will probably be a Phattpiggie TA with a Revolve stem to go with it. I will also keep my eye on the next gen of the Cricket. But my wallet is safe for now.

edit: I just bought a Kodo pro from lighterusa for $14 shipped!

Last edited:

Pinte

Local shops had everything 42.0% off, including ridiculously expensive and awesome glass. But, I resisted cept for some replacement Dynavap condenser O rings. Until I got to the dispensary across the street and everything was 50% off. $15 an 8th yes please, I'll try this this this this and that.

potatobass

The SSV is my daily driver, but I was in need for a reliable and powerfull portable...
It was either a mighty or a tinymight2... picked the latest for less than 300€ .
I just prefer the craftmanship over an industrialy produced vape, plus i prefer an on demand vape. Can't wait to try it!!

Top Bottom